2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Waraxe62

Jul 22, 2018

Here's the file link to download the new update. I gotta say, it's a disappointment. There's only one new skin and it's nothing different for andromeda, she just has her boobs out and about. All of the new items are pointless right now, we have to wait until the next update to use majority of them. The only items you can use give you exp and gold, which you can just adjust using a save editor. Honestly, how does the creator keep getting away with this. All this hype and waiting for an update that adds as little content as possible. Why did I sub to get this, I guess I'm the type of idiot that enables this lol. If there is anything that I missed that can justify this update, please let me know. I have to justify the 5 dollars I spent

sargeroachy

Dec 5, 2018

Here's the file link to download the new update. I gotta say, it's a disappointment. There's only one new skin and it's nothing different for andromeda, she just has her boobs out and about. All of the new items are pointless right now, we have to wait until the next update to use majority of them. The only items you can use give you exp and gold, which you can just adjust using a save editor. Honestly, how does the creator keep getting away with this. All this hype and waiting for an update that adds as little content as possible. Why did I sub to get this, I guess I'm the type of idiot that enables this lol. If there is anything that I missed that can justify this update, please let me know. I have to justify the 5 dollars I spent
man you are a hero !

Reactions: proletarii09

Samzino

Aug 20, 2018

Sadly lack of competition will leave people waiting for more from he or her even if its scraps. Its the only game surprisingly of somewhat quality with 3d giantess/amazons. Im sure people will unsub and move over to a more better developer if a new game comes out

Reactions: koulken

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
I've seen comments, he/she deletes every comment that makes the update look bad
one comment was "what a huge letdown" lasted for about 4-5 hours and it got deleted
also he/she deletes some of the posts about the game, I don't know why, one of the deleted posts is on kemono, guess he/she didn't think about that
from this day on I'll screenshot all of their posts, and subscribers comments, honestly someone needs to call him out on it so he'll finally stop bullshitting their way out, we still haven't seen the reason why he/she left for 2 years and now came back and suddenly uploaded low effort updates one after another, we're supposed to get remastered chapters from now on instead of new ones, again low effort content, he'll probably "remaster" all chapters by giving one more animation to one of them and call it a day for another 3 months.
Still, where's the GoT 2? where's the supposed open world game with many new giantesses to fight against? multiplayer? he had two years for that and decided to go radio silent while not doing anything, passive income when he just sits on his ass all day and do nothing.
I honestly wish patreon had some sort of policy where if you don't update at least once half a year then your account is suspended.
Milking for subscriber money again huh?

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I guess I was right in saying I'd wait until 1.5 before I even consider supporting them again. 1.4 is ok. I mean it is progress, but lackluster. What the dev doesn't understand is by deleting comments and banning people, they are now permanently losing supporters.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
one comment was "what a huge letdown" lasted for about 4-5 hours and it got deleted
also he/she deletes some of the posts about the game, I don't know why, one of the deleted posts is on kemono, guess he/she didn't think about that
from this day on I'll screenshot all of their posts, and subscribers comments, honestly someone needs to call him out on it so he'll finally stop bullshitting their way out, we still haven't seen the reason why he/she left for 2 years and now came back and suddenly uploaded low effort updates one after another, we're supposed to get remastered chapters from now on instead of new ones, again low effort content, he'll probably "remaster" all chapters by giving one more animation to one of them and call it a day for another 3 months.
Still, where's the GoT 2? where's the supposed open world game with many new giantesses to fight against? multiplayer? he had two years for that and decided to go radio silent while not doing anything, passive income when he just sits on his ass all day and do nothing.
I honestly wish patreon had some sort of policy where if you don't update at least once half a year then your account is suspended.
Does anyone know for a fact that is dev isn't secretly a Koda alt account?

I left a comment earlier that the update was disappointing. I didn't insult him or blame him. He deleted the comment and banned me. Even Koda didn't do that. FWFS - scammer and scumbag
Oh trust me, Koda has done this for years.

Nonoo

Nov 13, 2018

Thx for your support but many things have changed you got more EXP then before get Goldbags that stores at the inventory and Andromeda Fight is so changed since 1.2 Versionit has many changes. In 1.2 i got 200 Xp by winning now i got 800 also a change the gameplay has chaged much and i got no you deserve nothing every lose is a little win for that who are new to this game

winter82

Nov 28, 2019
Totally agree!
It would actually be better if he/she just came out with a simple "sorry for the lack of progress lately, but personal life have been tough so i had little or no motivation for a while" instead of total silence and what you describe..

Clairex

Jan 2, 2019

> I have to justify the 5 dollars I spent

Well... You got us the link and told us we shouldn't put any money into it, so you saved money for some of us.

But yeah, the creator is kinda scummy, it became apparent when they had like 2 years without any updtes.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes