2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
what is the point of ranks? like i'm at rank 1 for both special and normal attacks but i feel no different.

...also which stage gives progress to death by toilet slaving? cuz i got no progress towards that despite getting killed by Princess' scat smother/facesitting scene.

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
Am I being a schizo or is this artist ( Fofe3D ) the same dev?

Its the same style, sound, animation, and brutal trampling I see no where else

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
Fofe and moreeffector is the same person, we are friends and share audio files with each other. (sound effects for our content). i make giantess content too but not games.

Reactions: Choo-choo

scarsss

Sep 18, 2022
1664721163138.png
how do you fix this? the hp is always on 0 and you die from one shot and then the game goes back in the menu for you to put your name again and if you try to fight any of them it doesn't let you attack or do anything else

Oct 11, 2018
So while I'm here, I'd like to ask a question. I know it is a long shot since it has been so long that the details are kind of hazy, but here goes.

I don't know if it was in the 1.0 or 1.1 version of the game, but I was getting my ass brutalized by Gaia and wound up (big surprise here) losing the fight. While that has happened many times by that point, I swear she did a different kill animation than the usual stomp, facesit smother, and vore. I have tried her fight over and over again doing all kinds of random crap to try and prove to myself that I didn't imagine it, but no dice.

Does anyone know anything about this or am I just losing my damn mind and imagining crap?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
So while I'm here, I'd like to ask a question. I know it is a long shot since it has been so long that the details are kind of hazy, but here goes.

I don't know if it was in the 1.0 or 1.1 version of the game, but I was getting my ass brutalized by Gaia and wound up (big surprise here) losing the fight. While that has happened many times by that point, I swear she did a different kill animation than the usual stomp, facesit smother, and vore. I have tried her fight over and over again doing all kinds of random crap to try and prove to myself that I didn't imagine it, but no dice.

Does anyone know anything about this or am I just losing my damn mind and imagining crap?
possibly, you about "finisher" where she bend Perseus and start eating him?

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes