2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
Anyone knows how tf can I escape the struggle thing when Andromeda is on top of Perseus?
Look at the blue light emitting from her skullface soul stealing panties. If the light move right you press the Right command. Same goes for Up, Down, and Left. This picture shows what right looks like
right.png

Reactions: pabo
Aug 22, 2020
a friendly advise to you bro; don't ever but ever continue to support a creator that doesnt post any good improvement of their work even for a month. if we all do that they will hesitate their actions like this so they will do their job more respectfully.
Rushing updates is also a bad practice. I would wait a few months is there is a clear mention of what the dev's working on.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Does anybody have a save file? Mainly for the costumes, i don't want to Grind money to get them, or is there any way to cheat and get infinite money?

Reactions: SpartaKus57

proletarii09

Sep 20, 2018
I feel like there is so much gore now, I remember playing this a few years back and if my memory doesn't fail me it was just some good old trampling and facesitting with some giantess content, now it's like watching a horror movie or something like that
Which is fucking awesome imho and what makes this game unique. If something, we need more of this stuff. I'm tired of tame giantess game and media, I say we need even more brutal stuff on this game. I mean, it makes sense context wise.

site

Sep 9, 2017
1.2 changelog ? please
Goddess of Trampling v1.2 Patch Notes:

• Stage 6 Goddess Andromeda added.
  • New UI added. Now you can see more detailed game mechanics in stage 6.
  • Stats benefits are changed in stage 6. You can check those in New gameplay UI.
  • Stages environments are improved.
  • Character models qualities are improved.
  • Overall graphics has been improved.
  • Game performance has improved.
  • You can reset game by pressing 'U key' anytime.
Chapter 6 Goddess Andromeda:

Goddess Andromeda's new skills:

• [Sword Fury] Goddess Andromeda's standard sword attack. Does high amount of damage.
  • [Healing Arrow] Goddess Andromeda's bow attack. Does medium amount of damage and heal the Goddess.
  • [Soul Vore] Goddess Andromeda still love crushing soulless bodies under her soles. Bodies without souls are doomed to shrink.
  • [Under the New Goddess Soles] (Trample sequence)
  • [On The Holy Throne] (Vore sequence)
  • [Melting Bar] (Fatal situation) The Goddess's bite makes you melt. Escape her mouth before too late.
  • [Balance Bar] (Fatal situation) Unbalance the Goddess by applying pressure in the right directions.
  • [Crush Underfoot Bar] (Fatal situation) The longer you crushed under the Goddess's weight, the more damage you will take.
  • [Swallow whole] (Vore Finish sequence) Goddess Andromeda's new powers make her really hungry.
  • [Full Weight Body Crush] (Stomp Finish sequence) You will be suffer under Goddess Andromeda's holy feet.
  • [Heels Neck Stab] (Trample Finish sequence) (Great supporter Darryl Alexander's Custom Wish)
Perseus's new skills:

• [Slash] Perseus's standard attack. Does medium amount of damage and adds 75 SP. 50 Roll to hit extra attack. Damage rate increases according to your STR stat.
  • [Flame Soul] Perseus's special attack. Does high amount of damage and cost 200 SP. 50 Roll to stun one turn. Damage rate increases according to your STR stat.
  • [Armor Buff] 5 Turn absorbs damages. [Heal] & [Cure] skills adds extra 15 SP while [Armor Buff] is up. 50 Roll to 2x more turn.
  • [Attack Buff] 5 Turn add extra damages to your attacks. [Slash] skill adds extra 15 SP while [Attack Buff] is up. 50 Roll to 1x more turn.
  • [Sacrifice] Burns 150 SP for 300 Mana.
  • [Cure] Cures disease.
  • [Heal] Adds 2250 - 2750 HP. Heal rate increases according to your Vita stat.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Your save file is here: C:\Users\"user"\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling
there you should have a file named "PlayerData.dat", use this file on save editor and enjoy :)
What do you mean save editor? Do you mean the one that you can search on your browser?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
This game looks interesting. Is the scat and gore avoidable?
id say this game is focused on the 'trample to death gore'
so gore D= definitely not avoidable
that being said I think this game is impossible even though I personally hate most of the scenes (gore)
I keep trying because I always get so close to beating someone before I get my face crunched in -.-

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Etshy

May 22, 2018
is there a way to win a fight in this game ?
At the start it's "easy" and then when the ennemy is low life, he just stun 100% and I can't do anything.
I lost an almost guaranted win fight, I had 8000HP the ennemy only 1000 left, and they just killed me by chaining stun ...
that's ridiculous ...

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
is there a way to win a fight in this game ?
At the start it's "easy" and then when the ennemy is low life, he just stun 100% and I can't do anything.
I lost an almost guaranted win fight, I had 8000HP the ennemy only 1000 left, and they just killed me by chaining stun ...
that's ridiculous ...
you can win every fight, more about luck rather than skill, because random number generator really crazy sometimes

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes