2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
So after waiting for so long all we got was three finisher scenes, really short as well
seems to me it was a quick cash grab to keep the long dead hype going, really dissapointed.
What a shame, the winning scenes against giantesses suggest that we'd be able to fight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now after beating the Andromeda, the scene suggests that the character we'd fight against would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder what happened to that idea of possible battles in the future, it's possible FWFS just got lazy living off patreon money doing nothing for entire year, but that's just my theory.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
im glad i discovered this game, its also ridiculously hard, even with an edited save I cant win
im sad that the pateron user is someone who is not very dependable this is the type of content id gladly support

• Sad
Reactions: c-+

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Not much seems to be added, BUT the dev seems to actually be working on this now. Will they keep at it, or will they stop and wait until the money winds down again? I'm not going to be supporting them until at least a 1.5. I gave them enough money for months and months of nothing.

LarryGaulade

Feb 6, 2020
Wow I really lost hope with this game! It's honestly one of my favorite femdom game... I was thinking that this game had huge potential and even subscribed to Patreon. At the end I thought this was a scam since there was complete silence from the dev (Even worst than Koda from ToT since at least he shows some signs of life).
Im not going to have any expectation for its future but I admit seeing an update is quite a surprise!

Reactions: oakbeatle

winter82

Nov 28, 2019
Nice to see light shine again in this game..
Is it me or does Andromeda lack amount of attacks? As of now after a lot of rounds it seems like she only have three attacks; she either use the sword, picks you up and sit on Athena's face as she chew you, or step onto you and crush you? Anyone got any tips BTW on that crushing pattern you need to wiggle when she stands on you or is it pure luck?

codloko

Apr 24, 2020
lol this game still exists? XD
I remember listening to rumors that there would be a Goddess of Trampling"2", but apparently the first is still updating..

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
lol this game still exists? XD
I remember listening to rumors that there would be a Goddess of Trampling"2", but apparently the first is still updating..
Just checked Patreon. 1.3 is out lol. Overcompensating the lack of update for so long by naming every block of code added as a new update, eh?

Reactions: codloko

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
Wow I really lost hope with this game! It's honestly one of my favorite femdom game... I was thinking that this game had huge potential and even subscribed to Patreon. At the end I thought this was a scam since there was complete silence from the dev (Even worst than Koda from ToT since at least he shows some signs of life).
Im not going to have any expectation for its future but I admit seeing an update is quite a surprise!
don't get your hopes up. the dev just wants to rake in some more patreon money so he can go silent for another year

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Nice to see light shine again in this game..
Is it me or does Andromeda lack amount of attacks? As of now after a lot of rounds it seems like she only have three attacks; she either use the sword, picks you up and sit on Athena's face as she chew you, or step onto you and crush you? Anyone got any tips BTW on that crushing pattern you need to wiggle when she stands on you or is it pure luck?
Anyone knows how tf can I escape the struggle thing when Andromeda is on top of Perseus?
If anyone struggle with quick time event watch blue light from Andromeda belt it shows which direction press buttons

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: winter82

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
I feel like there is so much gore now, I remember playing this a few years back and if my memory doesn't fail me it was just some good old trampling and facesitting with some giantess content, now it's like watching a horror movie or something like that

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes