2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I'm posting this in case they try the same scam again. They deleted a post at the start of the year saying they were going to update soon. Then in July they posted an "almost done"
It is now November. They are doing nothing but try to hold onto as much patreon money as they can.
almost done bs.jpg

Last edited:

oakbeatle

Jan 27, 2020
I'm posting this in case they try the same scam again. They deleted a post at the start of the year saying they were going to update soon. Then in July they they posted an "almost done"
It is now November. They are doing nothing but try to hold onto as much patreon money as they can.
View attachment 1520475
this is fukced up in so many levels. like why would you make a game with this quality and then try to scam people?

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
this is fukced up in so many levels. like why would you make a game with this quality and then try to scam people?
I can kind of understand what might have happened. They probably took a day off of development. Then a day turned into a week, then a month, then years as it became abandoned. That I can understand and sympathies with. What I can't abide is them trying to keep the money without doing any of the work. I was a patreon for half a year and constantly promised some kind of update. So this should serve as some kind of warning. There are too many good projects out there that deserve the support, and not this.

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
I can kind of understand what might have happened. They probably took a day off of development. Then a day turned into a week, then a month, then years as it became abandoned. That I can understand and sympathies with. What I can't abide is them trying to keep the money without doing any of the work. I was a patreon for half a year and constantly promised some kind of update. So this should serve as some kind of warning. There are too many good projects out there that deserve the support, and not this.
a friendly advise to you bro; don't ever but ever continue to support a creator that doesnt post any good improvement of their work even for a month. if we all do that they will hesitate their actions like this so they will do their job more respectfully.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
a friendly advise to you bro; don't ever but ever continue to support a creator that doesnt post any good improvement of their work even for a month. if we all do that they will hesitate their actions like this so they will do their job more respectfully.
Depends on their reason. Sometimes it is out of their hands. A few people I'm patreon to had to flee their country recently so obviously things were put on the backburner. But they at least explained what was going on and commited to doing right by those who support them.

Even when the reasons aren't so dire my point is I understand why people stop. When that little break ends up costing them all momentum entirely. Days turn to weeks and then years. I also explained that while I understand WHY it happens, that doesn't mean I'm going to accept it. I see little reason why to continue supporting abandoned projects, and that is 100% what this game is.

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Depends on their reason. Sometimes it is out of their hands. A few people I'm patreon to had to flee their country recently so obviously things were put on the backburner. But they at least explained what was going on and commited to doing right by those who support them.

Even when the reasons aren't so dire my point is I understand why people stop. When that little break ends up costing them all momentum entirely. Days turn to weeks and then years. I also explained that while I understand WHY it happens, that doesn't mean I'm going to accept it. I see little reason why to continue supporting abandoned projects, and that is 100% what this game is.
I can understand that but most of them are making excuses and i am sorry but i need to tell this ''everyone has job to do if they take their money they MUST do their job'' otherwise quit whatever they are doing.

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
for example i was sick 1 week and have not the potential to go work and stay 10 hours there but if i dont go and do my job my boss wont pay me.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I don't blame you. I'm more pissed that their "Almost done" post caused their patreon to do much better. Obviously 10 months later that isn't the case. They have burned all good will and it went from a patreon with like $2K to $500. The game had a wonderful premise, but the dev turned out to be bad.

Shybluesaber

Nov 19, 2019
guess there is something positive in this economical turbulence around world, people need money
so FWFS too, lets hope this few days are Earth days and not Venus(243 Earth days)
You said it. Lets see what will happen now until those so called few days. But seriously, I hope this new goddess fight is good. Wouldn't mind if we get new Amazons.

Reactions: Choo-choo
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes