2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Aren't those the pictures they shared back in Jan? They even deleted the post back in Jan and it looks like they just reposted the same pictures. I don't buy it. I've seen tons of comments from the dev saying "I will have 1.2 finished this month" since back in December. If it does update then great I was wrong, but I am long past giving them the benefit of the doubt after all the BS.

Reactions: DarkerThenBlack

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
Mmmh.. Thanks for sharing Nudel ^^. Those pictures look like the 4th chapter but instead of playing the goddess, you play perseus, which is quite disappointing :/ too bad that the game no longer presents a lot of interest for the developer, it was really out of the ordinary compared to the others

Reactions: oakbeatle

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Ok wait I'm confused. The post is saying "1.2 almost done" how can there be posts about 1.3?
Anyway judging by the track record, I would still not trust the dev. I figure one of a few things will happen.
1: The game actually updates with content worth the wait. (least likely)
2: The game has a token update with very little added so they can bump the patreon.
3: Nothing. So just like in the deleted January post, they just made another promise they failed to keep.

Mindzone21

Apr 30, 2021
lol, so they see their money is getting low now all of a sudden they want to push a game out after an entire year of not even posting, fuck outta here, keep unsubscribing, they don't deserve your money.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
lol, so they see their money is getting low now all of a sudden they want to push a game out after an entire year of not even posting, fuck outta here, keep unsubscribing, they don't deserve your money.
Agree, they just think about profit, nothing else

nudel28

May 27, 2019
well ive left a comment under the newest post the 1.2 post that i shared on here just saying that im glad that i stopped my support since the dev has gone silent again, now i visit the page and look at the comment section confused why my comment is gone. after i look at my profile i notice that the dev straight up removed my comment so yeah its propably just the case that they want the monthly income back without needing to do anything

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
That is probably why they deleted the January "update" Because while it started with comments of "I'm glad you are still working on this" over the months it devolved into "Where did you go?" and "Why the silence now?" It has been 15 days already since the "almost done" post, so I'm getting doubtful. I'd love to report the patreon, but I doubt they would do much.

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo

nudel28

May 27, 2019
That is probably why they deleted the January "update" Because while it started with comments of "I'm glad you are still working on this" over the months it devolved into "Where did you go?" and "Why the silence now?" It has been 15 days already since the "almost done" post, so I'm getting doubtful. I'd love to report the patreon, but I doubt they would do much.
you cant really report them for anything since they dont give answers when the update will be released anywhere if that would be the case then yes but since they dont do it patreon wont do anything

if you support them you simply support the game development but you there is no requirement on how often there needsto be a patch or news they can go dead for 5 years and patreon wont do anything

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
nudel28. With all due respect, please learn to use "," and "." It is difficult to understand what you are trying to say.
I didn't think reporting the patreon would do anything, especially since patreon itself gets a cut no matter what. Telling patreon to lose a few hundred dollars for integrity is laughable to them.

nudel28

May 27, 2019
nudel28. With all due respect, please learn to use "," and "." It is difficult to understand what you are trying to say.
I didn't think reporting the patreon would do anything, especially since patreon itself gets a cut no matter what. Telling patreon to lose a few hundred dollars for integrity is laughable to them.
sorry, thats a bad habbit of mine i used it to annoy my teacher in school. I will try not to make endless sentences anymore

• Angry
Reactions: proletarii09

3hdamon

Aug 3, 2021
Is it possible to mod the game and change the health of the opponents (as opposed to the player’s)? I want to mod the Athena fight.

Oct 11, 2018
Is it possible to mod the game and change the health of the opponents (as opposed to the player’s)? I want to mod the Athena fight.
I'm sure there's a way out there to do so, but I'm not sure how to do it. What you can do until then, however, is use Cheat Engine to increase the health. It's temporary, but it can do what you want.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
So it has been over two months since the "Almost done" post. Not to mention I swear this was posted in January and then deleted to be posted again. FWFS offers no details about the game, and doesn't even respond to comments or questions. The game is dead. The reason I keep talking about this is that there are so many actual honest devs out there that should be getting the attention and support instead. Devs that don't string people along like FWFS does.

Bad Kitty Games "Harem Collector". A game that pushes the limits of what RPG maker is capable of. Things you wouldn't believe that engine could do. A massive adult game with really great characters.

Second Class. Femdom game with some damn fine fetishes and cruelty. The dev is even making a side game about school life set in the same universe, where women can do magic, making males practically slaves.

Darktoz. Femdom city simulator. Not the prettiest game, but not a bad world at all to mess around in.

All of these developers not only constantly update, but they stay in touch with their communities, show that they are working hard on the games they make. Any of them deserve much more then the nothing that this developer has given us.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes