2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

MonkeyPower

Oct 4, 2020
Did anything ever come of this game? great concept, just lacking in any updates..

(Tried it with VorpX too & saw it could've had tons of potential)

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Did anything ever come of this game? great concept, just lacking in any updates..
Long story short. Game hasn't been updated in a year. Every month in a comment (not a patreon update) the dev says something like "I'll have something this month" or "New release real soon" they even said that to me... back in November 2020.

So either A: they are working on it and refuse to give any updates, posts, or progress about it.
or most likely B: They abandoned it and are stringing people along for the patreon money.

Reactions: Choo-choo
Mar 18, 2020
Long story short. Game hasn't been updated in a year. Every month in a comment (not a patreon update) the dev says something like "I'll have something this month" or "New release real soon" they even said that to me... back in November 2020.

So either A: they are working on it and refuse to give any updates, posts, or progress about it.
or most likely B: They abandoned it and are stringing people along for the patreon money.
Well if the latter is tha case then I'm really suprised that 241 patreons don't mind being drained, getting only false promises in return. I would understand if the devs would at least share a screen from the new content every month or two. But a year of radio silence? I'm not buing this.

Last edited:

oakbeatle

Jan 27, 2020
Well if the latter is tha case then I'm really suprised that 241 patreons don't mind being drained, getting only false promises in return. I would understand if the devs would at least share a screen from the new content every month or two. But a year of radio silence? I'm not buing this.
It's a real shame the game was really good

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
It is possible they are working on it like a few minutes each week. It is the false promises and radio silence that is the terrible shame. There are so many other games with actual active devs more worthy of the money.

Reactions: oakbeatle

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
i was able to decompile game and open it in Unity Editor(not in version it was created, but in one of the latest version)
so theoretically if i invest time and knowledge, maybe something can be done to upgrade/mod game
The chances are slim because i am lazy as fuck :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pabo and Brololol

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
i was able to decompile game and open it in Unity Editor(not in version it was created, but in one of the latest version)
so theoretically if i invest time and knowledge, maybe something can be done to upgrade/mod game
The chances are slim because i am lazy as fuck :ROFLMAO:

please PM me. i am not lazy and if ill be able to open it in unity i will work on it. actually i was trying to edit the game but i dont know how to open it in unity.

Reactions: Choo-choo

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Abandoned because it has been about a year now with almost complete radio silence. The only times the dev makes an appearance is responding to comments with false promises. I would love for this not to be abandoned, but here we are. Maybe the tag will get the dev to shape up. I would fully support anyone wanting to mod this game. It is honestly a crying shame to have such a wonderful concept to be left to rot.

Nov 5, 2018
I really love the scene in which the giantess puts you in her shoe and softly presses down on you. Game Over scene is also great when she states that she has broken you and showed you your place in life. Just terrific.

It's a sad affair when a favourite game is being abandoned.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
To each their own. A lot of people like far more harder stuff than this. This is almost tame in comparison.
It is still a good game with a bad dev.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes