2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
guys every time i play the game my screen froze. I tried diffrent res and versions of the game but still the same issue. Any ideas?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
guys every time i play the game my screen froze. I tried diffrent res and versions of the game but still the same issue. Any ideas?
not expert only can recommend check video driver and be sure that your PC have enough VRAM and RAM memory to run this game
also be sure that you have all things like Visual Studio Runtime, DirectX, or .NET to run UNITY games

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
Ok so far i am managing to mod some things of the game such as increasing the armor skill to 10 turns. it makes the skill actually usable. i have yet figured how to change more major things.

D

Deleted member 2815667

In the ranks menu it says "some settings can only be changed in this menu" How do I change the settings?

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I hate to say it, but the game is certainly abandoned. It has been 7-8 months since the last update. The dev on patreon keeps commenting on peoples posts saying "I'll post something this month" or "I'm working on releasing 1.2 this month" and then 3 months pass. Their last patreon update was July2020. I'm pretty sure they are just trying to keep the patreon money going.

oakbeatle

Jan 27, 2020
the thing about this game is it's not trashy so that you'd think they're scamming you for money on the other hand the devs havent updated the game for seven months

Reactions: qwe_chill

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Oh they had a good thing going certainly. It was a game me and a bunch of people were looking forward to seeing expanded. But I'm starting to believe after 1.1 they started doing nothing, and don't want to admit guilt. I can't think of any other reason for the absolute radio silence. On one hand I hope I'm wrong. On the other it has been 7 months without so much as a patreon post.

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
Well wasn't the latest plan to add a (pointless) open world?
Basically the same mountain Under the Witch is also dying at?

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
oh yeah there was the plan for that.
At least a picture or two, but the patreon never gave anymore information on that either.

Reactions: Choo-choo

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I am honestly a bit surprised. Not sure I'm set to trust them yet over a few pictures.
If they have another update in 2-3 weeks then yeah I'll give them another chance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes