3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
How to get to those scenes? Always the same moves, but not those.
She does these scenes randomly.
First one when she knocks you on the ground, second one when she freezes you in ice.
When she does this moves just heal or try to escape with 50% chance after a fart. Oh, and make sure scat and piss are enabled in options.

Reactions: ジハン

nudel28

May 27, 2019
yes thats the case we waited i think 6 months for 4-5 moves if you like everything this game has to offer if not its even less and we were supposed to be able to play as the frost witch in version 1.0 this got moved to version 1.1 but its not showing up in the patch notes so my guess is that its not in this version of the game. All of those problems and the missing communication is why i have lost all hope in this game and wont be supporting it again, i just hope that somebody drops the downloadlink next year (not confirmed just my guess) when version 2.0 releases

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

nudel28

May 27, 2019
youve got a point but its his own fault that people lose hope in the game since hes taking half a year for a patch wich doesnt really add that much theres almost no communication just this version is coming soon and that goes on for multiple months if he would patch reguarly and not take half a year for that little bit of content it would be a different case but no ive supported them for over a year so i already paid the price of a AAA Game but i cant support this behaviour like i said its his own fault he needs to keep his promises like monthly patches but he doesnt

simplequality

Jan 17, 2020
He has a communication problem. I was a huge fan when the 0.95 versions of 0.98 came out. But then things changed. The last version is really, really a big disappointment.

No matter who says what, it seems strange to me that people still support. Its my own idea.

We can play GTA 6 and finish, until the next update comes.

nudel28

May 27, 2019
well if we look how long the last 2 updates took i dont see it being updated this year maybe mid next year there will be a update im checking the patreon page every now and then and no im not supporting anymore but you can still see if there is a new post and its been dead since july 3rd .

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes