3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Rosama

Oct 9, 2018
I sincerely hope nobody is still supporting this at this point. The dev is circle jerking you, and not in a happy way.. lol

Reactions: Mardion

nudel28

May 27, 2019
Whatever this developer does, people will continue to support it. Some people are like that. I prefer supporting "moreffector" definetely !
you mean the one that doesnt event put his game out in full hd its just hd and for that im not paying either

simplequality

Jan 17, 2020
28-RISE

I strongly disagree.

Once upon a time, you were waiting in line to play their games. You were texting him when the game would fall on the internet as a pirate. You also stared a request about her patreon animations and games. At least she constantly shares something and continues to improve himself. Support is provided for this.

I also don't think you support anyone. Your point of view is already far from Patreon logic.

Then you continue to support GOT. Continue to give $ 5 - $ 10 every month with 1 to 2 shares per year. You will be so happy.

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
28-RISE

I strongly disagree.

Once upon a time, you were waiting in line to play their games. You were texting him when the game would fall on the internet as a pirate. You also stared a request about her patreon animations and games. At least she constantly shares something and continues to improve himself. Support is provided for this.

I also don't think you support anyone. Your point of view is already far from Patreon logic.

Then you continue to support GOT. Continue to give $ 5 - $ 10 every month with 1 to 2 shares per year. You will be so happy.
Ahahaha, Are you high or someting ?
" You were texting him when the game would fall on the internet as a pirate" if you saying this, this means you are moreeffector. This means MoreEffector is not a girl a boy, like everyones know..

And also yes, I don't support to anyone, beacuse im here.

And about "patreon logic". People wants to support something good, someting unique, original. Not stolen ideas...

Yes i wanted to try "Moreeffector"s games, and i did. I think it's funny and stolen. It's so far from a fetish game.

Also i don't support FWFS too. She/he don't care about his/her supporters. But its still one of the best fetish games, that's a fact.

nudel28

May 27, 2019

After Goddess of Trampling version 1.1;
Goddess of Trampling 2 is coming!
New Free Roam 3rd person gameplay. (Boss battles will be same as Goddess of Trampling)
New Crafting window.
New Skill window.
New Inventory & Character window.
New Player vs Player, Player + Player vs Goddess battles.
Both Playable characters in every Goddess battles.
Items drops every boss battles.
Unlockable Weapons, Armors, Accessories, Skills.
More complex stat window.
Story, Arcade, Dungons and more mods.
More intense skills and gore.
Much better graphics and animations.
Goddess of Trampling version 1.1 will be ready in June!

Thats what FWFS posted in her newest patreon exclusiv post so i pray and hope that it will truly be released this month

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018

After Goddess of Trampling version 1.1;
Goddess of Trampling 2 is coming!
New Free Roam 3rd person gameplay. (Boss battles will be same as Goddess of Trampling)
New Crafting window.
New Skill window.
New Inventory & Character window.
New Player vs Player, Player + Player vs Goddess battles.
Both Playable characters in every Goddess battles.
Items drops every boss battles.
Unlockable Weapons, Armors, Accessories, Skills.
More complex stat window.
Story, Arcade, Dungons and more mods.
More intense skills and gore.
Much better graphics and animations.
Goddess of Trampling version 1.1 will be ready in June!

Thats what FWFS posted in her newest patreon exclusiv post so i pray and hope that it will truly be released this month
If he says he will add all this to the game, then goddess of trampling will come in 2023. :ROFLMAO:
We waited 6-7 months for V1.0. if i remember correctly
Anyway, I hope I am wrong and it will take a short time to come out :D

geoshark12

Dec 1, 2017
If he says he will add all this to the game, then goddess of trampling will come in 2023. :ROFLMAO:
We waited 6-7 months for V1.0. if i remember correctly
Anyway, I hope I am wrong and it will take a short time to come out :D
i think you read it wrong my dude those were talking about the second game not the one he said was coming out in june

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes