3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

nudel28

May 27, 2019

i dont think the update has been released yet i dont know the release date because i wont pay the 5 $ to know when its going to be released and jes that is the latest post on the patreon page

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
Funny.
First the Under the Witch dev and now this dev as well go for something more open beyond just turnbased 1v1 battles.

Rosama

Oct 9, 2018
Honestly, the dev has said "it's coming" for the last few months. No telling if that means another month or less. Dev didnt even complete the last release and its been over 4 months..... Like nudel said I wont be paying $5 to check.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
So, the game is still alive, good news, I hope that in half a year it will be at least "v1.1 is very close coming"

sviffe

May 31, 2018
So, the game is still alive, good news, I hope that in half a year it will be at least "v1.1 is very close coming"
Oh yeah, and that might mean that the game might possible be looking at being released sometimes soon in the future, at a later day

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Oh yeah, and that might mean that the game might possible be looking at being released sometimes soon in the future, at a later day
Well, if so then I will be glad, but judging by the frequency of the latest updates...

nudel28

May 27, 2019
allright ive gone ahead and checked the patreon page of her and even payed to see the post there is no Download link nothing its just the same pictures as there are on her deviant page she even says that the early demo shes talking about is for the free roaming system and not the game this early demo even though its supposed to be almost ready is going to be in version 1.1 there is no planned release date nothing her last activity on patreon was a week ago she just wants to get the patreons back since she lost over 300 $ per month and tries to do it that way and if somebody forgot she promised us that after version 1.0 we will get monthly patches shes just trying to milk our money with the least amount of effort and thats going to backfire some day i dont see how this game will keep on going the way it is now

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
allright ive gone ahead and checked the patreon page of her and even payed to see the post there is no Download link nothing its just the same pictures as there are on her deviant page she even says that the early demo shes talking about is for the free roaming system and not the game this early demo even though its supposed to be almost ready is going to be in version 1.1 there is no planned release date nothing her last activity on patreon was a week ago she just wants to get the patreons back since she lost over 300 $ per month and tries to do it that way and if somebody forgot she promised us that after version 1.0 we will get monthly patches shes just trying to milk our money with the least amount of effort and thats going to backfire some day i dont see how this game will keep on going the way it is now
not worthy to give him money. The creator is a dude and is milking all his patreons since years.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes