2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I can't use Cheat Engine with this game - there's no option for Windowed mode and alt-tab doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
quick question...
why doesn't the tag "giantess" or "gts" or even "macrophilia" exist on this website?
so far i've found at least 20 games that should have these tags.
i need ur help to show about 20 game that related,,, ty in advance :)

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
do you know what can i do to beat the girls? i mean in general, because i want to see the animations but i can't beat basically anyone

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
do you know what can i do to beat the girls? i mean in general, because i want to see the animations but i can't beat basically anyone
Download cheat engine (without unity) from the first google search result (or wherever you want), complete the tutorial to understand what are you doing.
Then launch game, open game process in cheat engine (file - open process), start battle, select scan type - exact value, value type - float, type your current health in value, click first scan, receive some damage, type new health in value, click next scan. Repeat until there is only 1 result found. Then double click it, change value to what you want. Changing gold is the same, just gather enough to buy +500 experience few times before you start looking for gold address, because it changes from battle to battle. There is also speedhack included, it allows you to speed up game animations and click through battles faster.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
sorry but i still don't know what to do, since the variables that i type don't show any result, i mean that i type for example how the gold changed, the first value, new scan, then the new gold number, next scan, it's blank

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes