3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
What do ranks mean? Looks like a completion list to me
planned for "future" updates, like you need rank "X" to unlock "X" move, but with this speed of updates its gonna be REALLY long wait
we really need alternative to this game :unsure:

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
There is the last "achievement" in the list of ranks "Death by Toilet Slaving". However it stays at zero for me. Do you know what does it take to get it?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
There is the last "achievement" in the list of ranks "Death by Toilet Slaving". However it stays at zero for me. Do you know what does it take to get it?
no way to achieve in this version as far as i know, "planned for future version of the game"

Reactions: pabo

oakbeatle

Jan 27, 2020
Helloooo..... it's too quiet in here. Does anyone know if they're gonna update the game? They updated their membership levels but other than that nothing...

nudel28

May 27, 2019
well there is no new post no news thats why its quiet and they didnt really change anything about theire membership lvls you still have to pay a minimum of 5 $ to get access to the patreon posts

simplequality

Jan 17, 2020
I said before that the game is good and I want it to continue. However, I also said that the result would be like this. I still think so. I wish it continued as before.

I also said that you are showing real stupidity by stubbornly giving money to someone who collects money from you with just one or two updates a year. I sent a message on Facebook the guy who developed the game and he told me that he was no longer interested in the game, he had a more serious business. I wrote all of these on this forum. Nobody gave me a fuck.

Some friends among you justified me. Continue just like that. Use face-slap emoji for my comments and enjoy the game :)

first name

Nov 22, 2017
I said before that the game is good and I want it to continue. However, I also said that the result would be like this. I still think so. I wish it continued as before.

I also said that you are showing real stupidity by stubbornly giving money to someone who collects money from you with just one or two updates a year. I sent a message on Facebook the guy who developed the game and he told me that he was no longer interested in the game, he had a more serious business. I wrote all of these on this forum. Nobody gave me a fuck.

Some friends among you justified me. Continue just like that. Use face-slap emoji for my comments and enjoy the game :)
So the game is officially abandoned, that's all people need to know to carry on. Maybe one day someone else will step up to the plate.

nudel28

May 27, 2019
well as long as there is no patreon post or any news from the developer that someone can show me like real proof not just rewritten words the game is in a gray spot where nobody knows what is really going on

Reactions: Choo-choo
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes