• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
can someone maybe share the patreon post?
The post is basically 3 pictures of you swinging a sword and saying "I'm probably still working on this"
They have promised to release 1.2 each month for months now. So I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Testtset

Jun 21, 2018
I don't really get why people still have hope for this game in the first place, they've promised us monthly updates, then didn't update the game for like a year, gave us a single new fight, and promised to update it soon again, and here we are, completely in the dark again.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I guess I can post this now then, I was going to give a bit of time. It has been over a month without another update, and the last "update" after 7 whole months was just a bunch of pictures that I'm not even convinced is new. As much as I adored the project, I see very little effort being put into it. There are so many more projects to support that have weekly/bi-weekly updates. When the money dips below 950$ I expect them to make another half hearted update again.
Don't get me wrong. I would love to be wrong about all this, but the evidence is pretty clear.

Last edited:

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Damn, so sad there's no competition, for now it's the only high quality 3d action game for this genre, if only there were more games like this perhaps we'd have updates much more frequently...

Reactions: Laughing Coyote

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
This game really sucks!!... and on this sate; it still doesn't mean good.
The negatives outweighs the positives 10 fold.
About the only 3 positives I found is...:
1) (It's sad to say this one) The background is more stunning to look at than what you're suppose to be concentrating on in the foreground.
2) You actually make a pittance while losing.
3) Game auto saves your Settings.
The negatives...:
1) You have no hope in hell of wining - it's constant lose all the way.
2) You have no idea what the fuck the fight moves are just by looking at a bunch of pictured round buttons (in the left column of screen).
3) You have to fiddle the Settings to reduce 7 quality bars to make the game run smoothly, or else it runs at 10 frames per second.
4) I honestly don't know where or how I'm making the money or even why.
5) Due to making a pittance of money, the game is very grindy to make enough to buy expensive items that will eventually give you some hope of winning?
6) DON'T CLICK ON: Chapter 1: Witch - it will close the game window like as if you clicked the exit / quit button.
7) Camera movement is SUPER sensitive .. just a tiny movement of the mouse and you're looking 180 degrees or/and up into the sky.
8) 9/10 times you get to attack enemy once (one swing of your weapon), while enemy most often swings twice, and sometimes a 2nd woman will attack you as well - making sure 1st enemy's health bar doesn't make it halfway.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I disagree. The game is supposed to be really difficult because you are in fact against strong women. So you are supposed to lose a few times as their plaything. It really accents your helplessness. After a bit of leveling you can beat just about anyone. My issue with the game entirely is that the dev has been stringing people along for almost a year now with no new updates despite the countless promises. Truly I think this project was abandoned with the dev in denial.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Good job : ) at least some of this concept is getting the love it deserves. At this point I'm just hoping someone is going to "Free cities" it and expand on the original tenfold as it sits abandoned.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes