2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
i was able to migrate project from 2017 version to 2019 and fix some serious errors now i can ran game in editor, but user interface and controls broken.
Maybe its good idea to create remake using already available assets from game rather than trying to fix old one

Reactions: DarkerThenBlack

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
It's a grind to be able to actually get anywhere with better stats to make fights easier, but it was very high quality animation and fairly varied in its fetish content and as of its latest update its got enough variety for a months subscription to try it out. I would not recommend constantly supporting it unless the creator was more proactive about updates, maybe streamed the process like some do. I don't want to believe it's completely abandoned because it does have promise so maybe someday it'll continue.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
It's a grind to be able to actually get anywhere with better stats to make fights easier, but it was very high quality animation and fairly varied in its fetish content and as of its latest update its got enough variety for a months subscription to try it out.
Not even. The Dev tends to promise an update just about every month, and then has nothing to show for it. They have pretty much abandoned it and are trying to milk patreon money.

Reactions: Choo-choo
Oct 11, 2018
Why are the Patreons so dumm and pay them for nothing?
I'm assuming that because of the type of game it is and the fetishes it covers means that there aren't many good competitors. Because of this the supporters keep supporting with the hope that something will work out in their favor.

If these people properly boycotted these creators that do crap like this — or the ones that constantly "delay" everything for that matter — then the creators who do shady stuff like this wouldn't benefit from doing so at all. Until that happens, however, they will continue to get money for hardly no work whatsoever.

MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
I'm assuming that because of the type of game it is and the fetishes it covers means that there aren't many good competitors. Because of this the supporters keep supporting with the hope that something will work out in their favor.

If these people properly boycotted these creators that do crap like this — or the ones that constantly "delay" everything for that matter — then the creators who do shady stuff like this wouldn't benefit from doing so at all. Until that happens, however, they will continue to get money for hardly no work whatsoever.
That's true. I'm searching high and low for games like this and I've found almost nothing.

thevaar

Apr 11, 2018
Honestly wouldn't be shocked if it was "Update almost done" to hold on to any income for another x amount of months.

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
yeah it's possible x) i didn't see how much contributors they lost last days and i think you're right ahah
If someone who contributes to this game is here, can you post here what they say in their last post please ?

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes