2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Tbh I never expected this game to be "resurrected"
2 years, holy fuck we waited 2 years for "possible" update
now let's see what bullshit will he/she say to explain the lack of updates, maybe another "hello sorry blahblahblah anyway I'll post regularly from now on" then proceed to wait another 2 years for update.

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Here is the thing though. They deleted the last post from a year ago saying it would be updated soon. This is the second time they deleted an old post and told us something will happen soon. I really don't trust it at this point, but who knows. I'm going to wait for actual content before I would even think about supporting them again.

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
Here is the thing though. They deleted the last post from a year ago saying it would be updated soon. This is the second time they deleted an old post and told us something will happen soon. I really don't trust it at this point, but who knows. I'm going to wait for actual content because I would even think about supporting them again.
Yeah I ain't believing shit until I actually play it.

Jan 1, 2018
so usually i favor maledom over femdom but this is the type of game that has some good presentation and while having rpg elements its not another rpgmaker which are more than plenty here.
The update which i bit the bullet is just one fight and worth pledging back only if you are a fan of this type of content as it seems they quickly patched up this in fear of losing their monthly support.

I say give them another chance its not like this place will end up like tower of trample.

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
Well I'll be damned - actually a new version.
Not the big promised open world scenario but honestly I wouldn't have been interested in that anyway.

Shybluesaber

Nov 19, 2019
Well I'll be damned - actually a new version.
Not the big promised open world scenario but honestly I wouldn't have been interested in that anyway.
Yeah, an open world type of game is way too ambitious. FWFS is better off just making new battles and enemies to fight that have kinkier and lewder lose scenes.

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, an open world type of game is way too ambitious. FWFS is better off just making new battles and enemies to fight that have kinky lose scenes.
Yeah "Under the Witch" is probably the best example of how it's just a detriment to the game.
Slowed the development down to a crawl, made the game unstable and slow and only really added a tiny world with inane fetch quests.

Reactions: YHL

Shybluesaber

Nov 19, 2019
Yeah "Under the Witch" is probably the best example of how it's just a detriment to the game.
Slowed the development down to a crawl, made the game unstable and slow and only really added a tiny world with inane fetch quests.
If anything, FWFS can just expand with what they already have and work from there. I can think of some ways that could make the gameplay more worth while.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
With money FWFS was earning they can upgrade models(like add proper genitals for Giantess so tiny Perseus can go home both ways, more details for feet - in shoe attacks, trampling, toes, maybe more details for mouth for vore attacks) but ToT style delays and scamming people and now we here first update in 3(?) years :mad:
If anyone struggle with quick time event watch blue light from Andromeda belt it shows which direction press buttons

Last edited:

Shybluesaber

Nov 19, 2019
With money FWFS was earning they can upgrade models(like add proper genitals for Giantess so tiny Perseus can go home both ways, more details for feet - in shoe attacks, trampling, toes, maybe more details for mouth for vore attacks) but ToT style delays and scamming people and now we here first update in 3(?) years :mad:
If anyone struggle with quick time event watch blue light from Andromeda belt it shows which direction press buttons
Yeah, I had no idea what I'm suppose to do in that struggle bit, but I was able figure it out. It's quite a unique quick time event.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes