2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
The visual looks straight out of trample 1. I'm done giving them any of my money, but if someone wants to post it that is fine. I also like to point out how they completely deleted the promise they made of adding a new Goddess to trample 1

Endrush

Jul 22, 2017
Played Goddess of Trampling 2 today. Major disappointment. I'd go into detail, but I'm really just too disappointed to bother. Impossible to kill goblins in free range mode. 1 single boss also impossible to kill. Not even interesting ways to die. You just get sat on. Can only play as female.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
well impossible to kill is what I liked about the game. It is a femdom game and I want to lose. But if there is barely any variety to the losing state then the game is garbage. Why on earth would I want to face goblins with that thought either?

Reactions: HumanRug

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Played Goddess of Trampling 2 today. Major disappointment. I'd go into detail, but I'm really just too disappointed to bother. Impossible to kill goblins in free range mode. 1 single boss also impossible to kill. Not even interesting ways to die. You just get sat on. Can only play as female.
can you share the download link?

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
I'm surprised there actually *is* a new enemy. Since they haven't produced any new material in ages, I thought there was nobody in that team that even knows how to program anymore.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Normally I wouldn't but since I feel I got scammed and don't want others to I will. Mega
What complete and utter garbage... There is only 1 Goddess who has 3 moves. 1 pin and 1 ending no matter what. This is worse than the pre-alpha for trampling 1. That is just disgusting and proves that the scamdev has just been sitting there doing nothing for all this time. Most of the icons and resources are just straight ported from the first game.

• Sad
Reactions: PootisPenser76

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Called it.
Since patreon won't do anything about it, this dev will milk money time and time again and those retarded supporters will still pay because there's no other game like this, dude has a monopoly and nothing will change unless a new dev comes and delivers a quality game.
We know that won't happen anytime soon though, as its a very niche genre and most other devs/artists want to do animation instead as its more profitable, takes less time and it's risk free so the only reasonable choice is to just cut off from any media of this dev, forget the game exists and check after 1-2 years for one "progress" patreon post coming "soon"

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
So I decided to play this again with full cheats. (cheat engine) If you beat the goblin raid guess what you earn? You get the very same Goddess fight you can just select from the main menu. I also bought 50 of the item that let me reach floor 10 of the tower. Nothing new at all. Same woman, same 3 moves, same single pin. This is just pathetic.

Endrush

Jul 22, 2017
So I decided to play this again with full cheats. (cheat engine) If you beat the goblin raid guess what you earn? You get the very same Goddess fight you can just select from the main menu. I also bought 50 of the item that let me reach floor 10 of the tower. Nothing new at all. Same woman, same 3 moves, same single pin. This is just pathetic.
Thanks for doing the research. Sad.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Normally I wouldn't but since I feel I got scammed and don't want others to I will. Mega
Thank you for being the hero we VERY much needed.

Literally A scam I feel sorry for the people who paid for it game is called "GODDESS OF TRAMPLE" Yet no trample was added only facesit lol and they weren't even long just 3 moves and goblin fight wtf??? no femdom sense in those like...?????
Goddess of Trample is a good name for this dumpsterfire of a game :cry:

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
I wouldn't support someone who pulls crap like this but I do like the fact that you can play as a woman now. A little irritating that there is only one fetish move though and it's facesitting XD

Fraiser

Jan 29, 2019
Is there a new Thread about the Goddess of Trampling 2 v 0.1.0, which was released on May the 28th?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Out of curiosity... What happens if you try to defeat the goddess with Cheat Engine?

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes