2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Screenshot 2024-06-04 100424.png
Never in my life have a seen a dev post "patch notes" of intended additions... That is a whole new level of scum trying to keep the money from decreasing. I also like to point out that there is only one thing they are supposedly going to add femdom wise. All the rest is the small tweeks. There are no bugs to squash or balancing to do because the game has nothing in it.

I will bet money that this "trampling sequence" is just going to be the one from the first game. No changes to animation, just it poorly applied to this nothing Goddess. It really is upsetting how this is making more patreon money than something like "Second Class". A game with a ton of femdom content that was not only recently completed, but that dev (Taco's Femdom Games) is actually working on a new game right now.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 3705654
Never in my life have a seen a dev post "patch notes" of intended additions... That is a whole new level of scum trying to keep the money from decreasing. I also like to point out that there is only one thing they are supposedly going to add femdom wise. All the rest is the small tweeks. There are no bugs to squash or balancing to do because the game has nothing in it.

I will bet money that this "trampling sequence" is just going to be the one from the first game. No changes to animation, just it poorly applied to this nothing Goddess. It really is upsetting how this is making more patreon money than something like "Second Class". A game with a ton of femdom content that was not only recently completed, but that dev (Taco's Femdom Games) is actually working on a new game right now.
It's, to say the very least, amusing how the dev throws in a ridiculously big amount of adjectives in a sorry attempt at selling the post. This made my day lmao

Reactions: PootisPenser76

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Anybody spend the time reading the notes on it - did they really ruin a good thing by making it female on female?
F/F is the least of your worries... A whole lot of worse reasons already ruined this game long ago. Female on female is a minor setback you can avoid by just sticking to GoT1, take some time to read through as many of the latest pages of this thread as you wish, and you'll see what I mean.

Reactions: PootisPenser76

Khaled85

Jun 29, 2018
There is no 0.1.1. The scummy dev is making promises and passing them off as "updates".
They are hoping people will fall for it and sign up to the patreon for promises.
Yeah, I don't even know why I thought it was out, then I read the post again... Nvm xD

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes