2.90 star(s) 17 Votes
Mar 31, 2024
I am curious how 0.1.1 differs from 0.1.0. The first version had 1 Goddess who had 3 attacks and a single grab. That was it.
Ummm. She had a foot trampling grab. So I would die from 2 ways. A facesitting finish or a trampling finish.

could u share the new update
Here's the thing. .. I'm not really sure how to even do it. I also don't want to get a rep from other devs that I'm sharing people's stuff. Even though this dev probably deserves it. I don't want to look that way if that makes sense..... but honestly. You're not missing anything. The new game is not a new game. Same graphics. Same dynamics Same everything and there is only 1 battle.

Reactions: Billerboob

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
View attachment 3705654
Never in my life have a seen a dev post "patch notes" of intended additions... That is a whole new level of scum trying to keep the money from decreasing. I also like to point out that there is only one thing they are supposedly going to add femdom wise. All the rest is the small tweeks. There are no bugs to squash or balancing to do because the game has nothing in it.

I will bet money that this "trampling sequence" is just going to be the one from the first game. No changes to animation, just it poorly applied to this nothing Goddess. It really is upsetting how this is making more patreon money than something like "Second Class". A game with a ton of femdom content that was not only recently completed, but that dev (Taco's Femdom Games) is actually working on a new game right now.
Does any of these two games from Taco contain gts elements? I might check it out later.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Well, I'll go against the flow and say the first positive thing in (p)ages. I really really enjoyed the GoT2 fight. It has everything that made me originally like GoT, with great animations presented in very good dynamic cameras, but now with the added bonus of being fem-on-fem (I chuckled with that guy who said it's "ruined" because of f/f when afaic it's such a higher turn-on). There's several "basic" moves, including a kick that I really liked, and they all have two variations (they can be partially blocked or not) which makes them feel different enough for a long time. And the extra variations during facesitting are very welcome. My only real gripe is that the "smothering" bar gets filled too soon, I'd like it more if it required one more turn to be filled. If it's true that she now has a trampling move too, I'm super looking forward to it.

Of course, this one good thing doesn't mean that the dev is forgiven or anything. They're still a despicable being who deserves every single curseword thrown at them, and to whom I wish the lingering feeling of not being able to sneeze for their entire life. But still, a good thing is a good thing.

Mar 31, 2024
Well, I'll go against the flow and say the first positive thing in (p)ages. I really really enjoyed the GoT2 fight. It has everything that made me originally like GoT, with great animations presented in very good dynamic cameras, but now with the added bonus of being fem-on-fem (I chuckled with that guy who said it's "ruined" because of f/f when afaic it's such a higher turn-on). There's several "basic" moves, including a kick that I really liked, and they all have two variations (they can be partially blocked or not) which makes them feel different enough for a long time. And the extra variations during facesitting are very welcome. My only real gripe is that the "smothering" bar gets filled too soon, I'd like it more if it required one more turn to be filled. If it's true that she now has a trampling move too, I'm super looking forward to it.

Of course, this one good thing doesn't mean that the dev is forgiven or anything. They're still a despicable being who deserves every single curseword thrown at them, and to whom I wish the lingering feeling of not being able to sneeze for their entire life. But still, a good thing is a good thing.
100% the fight was great. The content was really good. It's frustrating because the devs are actually good at making this stuff. I was actually kind of happy with being able to use your character because the first one I was wondering why I even created a character in the first place.i just wish they didn't milk the content out. But the scenes were impressive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mardion

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Are they good at making this? All the attacks seem to be just copied from the first game, which were stolen animations in the first place. Now they are adding even more worthless stuff that any basic coder could add. This latest 1.2 is now trying to use the Vampire survivor chest system. I think one of the soon to be deleted comments is telling it best.
cablemanh: "I've thought for a while, that this account and patreon was sold to someone that doesn't a have a giantess fetish."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
isn't it up to 0.1.2? Unless it is lying again and that is another "future update" to which it is at least 0.1.1
The 0.1.2 post is indeed a "future update". Technically not a "lie" , but as scummy as ever... don't expect that to change X ________________ X

GSWoof

Sep 30, 2020
So i checked the GoT2 and as one that doesn't really enjoy some scenes i realised that the turn off for some of them doesnt work like in GoT1 and it made my time not that pleasant...

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes