• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
What kind of transformation is included in this game?
I don't know if I'm using this tag correctly, so please tell me if it isn't right.

There are evolutions within the lore which every species becomes a higher form when reaching level 99, e.g a max level Titan becomes a level 1 God Titan, an ascended Fairy becomes a race much more powerful, like a Fairy Cat-Angel depending on her evolution path.

There are also sub-transformations like Super Titan God Blue, which the God Titan becomes orders of magnitude stronger, bigger(including changing their body composition), becoming deities that can easily 1-shot Elder Gods.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game's main theme is about getting waifus stronger through ingesting the Emperor's Seed, evolving them throughout countless evolutions into ever-higher forms.

There is also transformation from Human->Goddess, genderbend m->F, and a few others.

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Had no access to the internet for a while but I'm very happy you continued this series, been waiting and hoping ever since your patreon went down that you'd release IV eventually. I really only have praise for your most recent releases, IV and Giantess Angels were great.

For the few areas of improvement, I do find the story quite hard to follow, you expand my vocabulary with each release which is perhaps a good thing, but for me personally to understand where the story is at I end up replaying the previous game, in any future releases (or sequels to other games IE Giantess Angels or otherwise) a paragraph or two on what happened previously would be greatly appreciated (especially for GS with how complex the story is)

A few more decisions would be also greatly appreciated, and if spaced out appropriately could add a big reason to replay each release. I loved the addition of Darxa and she would definitely be a great opportunity to add a few more decisions, even if the result was only a single CG difference, perhaps a cruel/gentle CG or a choice of two cruel options. Personally my favourite giantess games are where you play as the giantess, Darxa fulfills this greatly and I'm very happy you added her / Darx's other self. Throughout the playthrough after introduction I was excited to see what CG you had for her, selfcest / Darx taunting himself was great and I'm sure it was very hard to create the dialogue you did but I enjoyed all of it.

I had the pre omni version downloaded and played through that, then checking in omni to see what was added a full gallery and the extra menu is most welcome, in all your games I had a save before every scene, not that I'll stop doing that but thank you for adding that haha.

I read your post on gtscity as well, and agree with the whole of it, I can only imagine how discouraging it is putting in the dozens of hours putting together every scene, creating the CG and even thinking up your very complex story's, only to have little to no response not necessarily because people didn't play it, but they don't care to post a response. Of little reassurance for every person who does post that they enjoyed your games, you can be sure another 10/100x did also but didn't express it. I hope you aren't discouraged and continue to make games.

As an end note my favorite scene in this release would be Darxa's planetary set, loved the whole idea of Darx being able to have some fun as a god after watching Sona/Kayle and the other titans do so for so long.

Will always be excited to play any of your games

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
Had no access to the internet for a while but I'm very happy you continued this series, been waiting and hoping ever since your patreon went down that you'd release IV eventually. I really only have praise for your most recent releases, IV and Giantess Angels were great.

For the few areas of improvement, I do find the story quite hard to follow, you expand my vocabulary with each release which is perhaps a good thing, but for me personally to understand where the story is at I end up replaying the previous game, in any future releases (or sequels to other games IE Giantess Angels or otherwise) a paragraph or two on what happened previously would be greatly appreciated (especially for GS with how complex the story is)

A few more decisions would be also greatly appreciated, and if spaced out appropriately could add a big reason to replay each release. I loved the addition of Darxa and she would definitely be a great opportunity to add a few more decisions, even if the result was only a single CG difference, perhaps a cruel/gentle CG or a choice of two cruel options. Personally my favourite giantess games are where you play as the giantess, Darxa fulfills this greatly and I'm very happy you added her / Darx's other self. Throughout the playthrough after introduction I was excited to see what CG you had for her, selfcest / Darx taunting himself was great and I'm sure it was very hard to create the dialogue you did but I enjoyed all of it.

I had the pre omni version downloaded and played through that, then checking in omni to see what was added a full gallery and the extra menu is most welcome, in all your games I had a save before every scene, not that I'll stop doing that but thank you for adding that haha.

I read your post on gtscity as well, and agree with the whole of it, I can only imagine how discouraging it is putting in the dozens of hours putting together every scene, creating the CG and even thinking up your very complex story's, only to have little to no response not necessarily because people didn't play it, but they don't care to post a response. Of little reassurance for every person who does post that they enjoyed your games, you can be sure another 10/100x did also but didn't express it. I hope you aren't discouraged and continue to make games.

As an end note my favorite scene in this release would be Darxa's planetary set, loved the whole idea of Darx being able to have some fun as a god after watching Sona/Kayle and the other titans do so for so long.

Will always be excited to play any of your games
Thanks, I really appreciate the detailed review and I'm glad you liked chapter IV!
I'll try to add more choices in the next games(or if I make a new chapter/sequel of GS) and make a short explanation of the previous events :)

Reactions: omfgmule

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
Hell yeah.... such a nice game. Does it work on Linux?
Thanks ^^. It doesn't work yet, but I plan on adding Android, Linux and Mac versions in the next few months after I make another revamp and merge the side stories to it (i.e until the game gets good for most ppl, I'll keep overhauling. The other versions will come after development ends).

devilboy0000

Nov 3, 2020
Thanks ^^. It doesn't work yet, but I plan on adding Android, Linux and Mac versions in the next few months after I make another revamp and merge the side stories to it (i.e until the game gets good for most ppl, I'll keep overhauling. The other versions will come after development ends).
Hey thanks. All the best for your upcoming games man

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Hmmm, is it just me, or does the art for all characters randomly change from 2D to 3D? I only just started playing, and I distinctly recall Sona's portrait being a 2D picture, but then somehow, it changed to a 3D render and now it's back. Is that intended? Because it's rather jarring to have it change so often.

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm, is it just me, or does the art for all characters randomly change from 2D to 3D? I only just started playing, and I distinctly recall Sona's portrait being a 2D picture, but then somehow, it changed to a 3D render and now it's back. Is that intended? Because it's rather jarring to have it change so often.
I will probably replace most anime CGI(especially for the main characters) in the next update with 3D since a lot of players have said the same thing.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote