JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, as of writing this, all files are labeled "GSI-III Final" which was the same name of them back in March. Wondering if you forgot to put the new links in, or if there is a reason they are labeled the same?

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
OK, as of writing this, all files are labeled "GSI-III Final" which was the same name of them back in March. Wondering if you forgot to put the new links in, or if there is a reason they are labeled the same?
My mistake, I reported the thread to be updated with the link that is in the changelog (shouldn't have changed the name, I'm still new to f95 updating)

Last edited:
Reactions: JenMistress

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
Released hotfix with updated CGI, players who downloaded before can re-download and copy the saves for a better experience ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Rare77

MerpHerp333

Oct 22, 2017
if you try to go to "Outside the Omniverse" It tried to load Map 128 and states it doesn't exist. I was able to just rename the previous map guy and save my save, but is map 128 missing/implemented?

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
if you try to go to "Outside the Omniverse" It tried to load Map 128 and states it doesn't exist. I was able to just rename the previous map guy and save my save, but is map 128 missing/implemented?
Thanks for the feedback, I just released another hotfix that fixes that.
Outside the omniverse is not supposed to be unlocked(it doesn't exist), you can go straight to the tournament.

Last edited:

Flamebrandi

Sep 25, 2021
May I ask I don't know if it is my problem but how do you defeat the rocker angel catgirl I got all 4 of the girls to level 99 and made them attack her with atatata like 2 times but it didn't work?

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
May I ask I don't know if it is my problem but how do you defeat the rocker angel catgirl I got all 4 of the girls to level 99 and made them attack her with atatata like 2 times but it didn't work?
Depending on which stage of the event you are, you either need to call the holy fairy to help, or if they say they aren't strong enough, you need to spend 1 year milking then go back.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote