Jancvk

Mar 1, 2019
Usually playing Ren'Py or RPGM(MV,Ace,VX) and using JoiPlay on my phone. Didn't see this MZ type yet.
Btw this game running smoothly at beginning, but stuck at middle of game using JoiPlay on my phone. Hopefully JoiPlay support MZ type soon, or maybe dev (or sum1) make Andro port. So I can play.
Good luck Dev

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This game is crazy. The story is like an epic fever dream and I quite like it. The gameplay and CG on the other hand, are a schizophrenic's nightmare.

I would like to thank you for actually making sexual giantess content (where dicks get rubbed) and not just the vore/crushing/unbirth stuff you usually see. Other than that though, most of the CGs are incredibly boring with only one or two images and no ejaculation or cumming textures. There were a couple of interesting ones at the start of Chapter 3. I did not finish either 2 or 3 so there could be more. I also did not try the Stories.

The gameplay styles and perspectives kept switching constantly for no good reason. The resolution changed automatically all the time which was incredibly annoying. The maze dungeons were a waste of time as far as I can tell. Overall, definitely one of the more unique games I've played but it fell short - Better CGs and toning down the style shifts severely will improve the game quite a bit in my opinion.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The portions in first person and isometric view feel awkward and honestly don't look very good, but more importantly are basically impossible to control with a mouse. The top down view works just fine, so I don't really see the need to change around the basic controls.

Given that it seems like you wanted to make a visual novel, I'm not sure what the point of the RPGMaker combat/movement is. An earlier post says that the combat is intentionally easy (which the final boss even lampshades), so it seems like you'd have an easier time if you swapped to Ren'Py and just made a visual novel, since you could put more of your focus on the rendered scenes. Sticking with RPGMaker, you could also focus the gameplay part of the game on puzzles as well, maybe taking some advantage of having 3 characters with wildly different sizes to get past obstacles.

In terms of the scenes, besides the point about just having more images showing more of what's happening, having a bit more interaction between the different characters in the scene besides just Darx and the main Titan could add some variety. There's only so many ways you can show a tiny guy rubbing himself off on some giant limb/mouth.

Finally, there are altogether too few scenes with the cat familiar. She deserves her own Daz model too!

Last edited:

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
and kind of full art of this game or videos?? its alot to play and each time i close the game i never get to keep my saves and have to start all over
Are you saving in the menu by pressing Esc->Save? Can you check your save folder and see if there are saves there?
You can get the full art by going to the img->pictures folder.

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
I used Esc-save each time and the folder I downloaded from here doesn't have an img-pictures folder from what I saw..
Here are the folder locations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is how a save folder with 13 saves is supposed to look like.
Do you have files inside your save folder?

May 19, 2019
Here are the folder locations
And here is how a save folder with 13 saves is supposed to look like.
Do you have files inside your save folder?
my save folder has nothing in it... but the img i may of just overlooked it

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
my save folder has nothing in it... but the img i may of just overlooked it
try saving a file and loading to see if it works, and looking while the game is running to see if there are any files in that folder.
Maybe your pc isn't giving write permission to the folder(might need to set permission to read/write)

You can also try running as administrator to see if it works

May 19, 2019
try saving a file and loading to see if it works, and looking while the game is running to see if there are any files.
Maybe your pc isn't giving write permission to the folder(might need to set permission to read/write)

You can also try running as administrator to see if it works
i saw the work in the game.. its nice work but i felt like there was more to it then that bc i already saw of that... but still nice work

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote