Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
So, will this have any vore in it or is it just mouth play?

I didn't see a tag for vore, so I'm wonder if there is a possibility or not?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
here is something i thought about during the playthrough,
since sona has all those humans in her uterus when she transended to god titan status, what happened to the humans in her?? have they transended beyond their current state as humans into the next form??

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
here is something i thought about during the playthrough,
since sona has all those humans in her uterus when she transended to god titan status, what happened to the humans in her?? have they transended beyond their current state as humans into the next form??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are the girls doing anything more femdom, than sucking your tiny dick?
Most of the femdom content is of reverse-rape nature for now but not very extreme ^^

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Most of the femdom content is of reverse-rape nature for now but not very extreme ^^
Thanks for replying. If you make the game to coincide with what YOU like, and stick to it, that is the best thing for the game and those who like the niche your creation will fulfill. I wish you and your game success. Don't let me, or anyone else influence you to create something you don't yourself enjoy.

However, personally I am into more explicitly femdom content, so for now, based on your response, the game is not quite for me. Cheers!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote