Scratty

Dec 20, 2019
Also if possible please make the 3d aspect optional. I feel like it does not really add to the gameplay right now more than frustration.
The 3D renders are awsome and really well made. So I take it the Anime style is just place holders mostly.

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
Also if possible please make the 3d aspect optional. I feel like it does not really add to the gameplay right now more than frustration.
The 3D renders are awsome and really well made. So I take it the Anime style is just place holders mostly.
Yes, the anime style pics are placeholders atm. I will try to improve the 3D aspect to make it better in future updates(not in the next one).

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Excited to see what the 3D CG will look like if you have some that are even better, big fan of the current CG already :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Do you have any F95 banners for your game? I'd happily attach them to my signature if you do.

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
Excited to see what the 3D CG will look like if you have some that are even better, big fan of the current CG already :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Do you have any F95 banners for your game? I'd happily attach them to my signature if you do.
Thanks, I will keep those ideas in mind :)
Maybe I will make a banner along with the next update.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote