A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Really dude,, a facepalm.
I have filters set to no sandbox so they don't show up .
I do not have the time, patience or desire to waist away hours of my life repeating the same action over and over again.
That is what work is for, but i get paid to do that. That actually serves a purpose.

So if you are saying you don't have anything better to do in your life then repeating shit and wasting time (y) have fun with that.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Really dude,, a facepalm.
I have filters set to no sandbox so they don't show up .
I do not have the time, patience or desire to waist away hours of my life repeating the same action over and over again.
That is what work is for, but i get paid to do that. That actually serves a purpose.

So if you are saying you don't have anything better to do in your life then repeating shit and wasting time (y) have fun with that.
Your life must be really sad...

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
New characters and more lewds is always nice. If MC's mother really is a goddess then this one's definitely taking after the plot of this one right here.

A big update... feels fine. I'm looking forward on how you plan out the isekai part of this. Many of those I've read from the past years, mostly as a Light Novel.

So I thought to ask, is this one inspired by "Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu" ?

View attachment 1742585

Especially that plot where the mother is such a mysterious character, wherein in actuality, she is a god and didn't really "die" and pretty much involved on the return of the MC in that fantasy world a second time but this time including his classmates.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
The games broke now with the update at the start once landing in the new world it loops in this order (mc arrives then collects wood for a camp then it goes back to mc arrives then collects wood for a camp.)

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
anyone know the patreon codes?
Pretty sure people not allowed unless the dev cool with it. which is kind dumb putting paid walls on renpy games for content lol. people can just download renpy and get them anyway if you know were to look for free. patreon should just be used to get early access to game

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
It is the same then the uncompressed download, so when the uncompressed version work, then this will also work. Does not use Joiplay , so i cant say it exactly.
I see. Thank you. Well, uncompressed version doesnt work. So sad. Gonna wait for someone who'll make android port.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell do you unlock Charlotte's E/R event? I have given her the flower tea half a dozen times.. it does not progress!

Secondly way too many girls right now there is 5 girls with absolutely no events and 1 girl with 1 event.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Found a bug that can be reproduced, If you visit Mayu's for the first time at night instead of daytime it will crash with an exception. You can go through the whole dialogue with her but it will always crash after you receive affection.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
How the hell do you unlock Charlotte's E/R event? I have given her the flower tea half a dozen times.. it does not progress!
The hint isn't great on this one, give her the hydrating tea then go to the toilet and enter, you have to do this I think it's 5 times to get the scene.

• Love
Reactions: BloodReaper
4.40 star(s) 62 Votes