hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Is this worth trying now or should I give it some time? Anyone know how far out from official release?
It's a great game, and there is a lot of content already. I would jump in.

I wouldn't obsess over chasing "official release" on indie VNs like this (and most of the games on this site fall into that category.) They just keep adding content indefinitely, they aren't like early access products building towards "completion" per se, they go on until interest wanes or the story runs out of legroom or the dev just burns out lol.

Dee1414

Aug 1, 2019
It's a great game, and there is a lot of content already. I would jump in.

I wouldn't obsess over chasing "official release" on indie VNs like this (and most of the games on this site fall into that category.) They just keep adding content indefinitely, they aren't like early access products building towards "completion" per se, they go on until interest wanes or the story runs out of legroom or the dev just burns out lol.
Thanks. Sometimes these games in development will just abruptly stop in crappy ways, and I try to avoid as it keeps me from wanting to come back, which is a shame as a typically buy the games I enjoy even after I play.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Thanks. Sometimes these games in development will just abruptly stop in crappy ways, and I try to avoid as it keeps me from wanting to come back, which is a shame as a typically buy the games I enjoy even after I play.
This one already has more content and polish than a lot of the games you are referring to did at the points they got abandoned. And so far - knock on wood - this dev has been amazing about continuing to reliably crank out updates at a steady pace, and without tanking the quality.

Reactions: redditman169
4.40 star(s) 65 Votes