Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Game needs a proof reader, a different typeface as the 'n''s look discordant with the rest of the script and kill reading flow, and lastly the music choice is too 'listen to me!' for ambient music, doesn't blend with the scenes or make them more enjoyable.

Could be a good game in the future but as it stands i found these 3 things too annoying to actually get into the story. Bad grammar in an annoying font with jangly rough music is not in my personal definition of fun.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ehhh... its going sweet and good now and a sudden Femdom with Akane? First sex even? That's just plain lame for a wholesome game such as this.

Is there no sex scenes with Hana as of this update?

Lastly, if you managed to have sex with every girl is there nothing more at the moment?

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so... the game is basically "do the same shit for 15 times to get new content" ye... thanks a lot Dev, we gamers sure love games like this that have 20 minute content and 5 hours filler time of going through menus not fast enough because this is also a chore.

Oct 3, 2017
Dev is making custom animations for the H-scenes and I think they are all incredibly good. This game deserves much more love. Since nobody gave it a rating, I felt like I needed to give something back by giving it 5 stars.

Nevermind the gameplay aspect; just the characters and the very hot scenes with CUSTOM ANIMATIONS make this game worth your while.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Goddesses Whim v0.1.5 Public

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
This needs to be proof read, the english is really good but a lot of the dialogue doesn't make sense, because of typos, grammatical errors or simply poorly structured sentences.

For the life of me I can't figure out why devs keep putting in single choice options you have to click to progress the scene, or give the player topic choices they have to cycle through instead of an actual conversation. Actual game choices are the only time they actually serve any purpose, everything else is intrusive and kind of annoying.

The font is distracting.

I only played this game until I hit the sand box mode. BECAUSE IT NEEDS A SANDBOX TAG! I wouldn't have bothered clicking on it if I knew it was just gonna turn into that. What a waste of time and internet.

Good luck Dev. I sincerely hope it goes well for you.

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
What event is this? Tf been looking around for an hour still not getting it..

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Goddesses' Whim [v0.1.6 Public] [Ncrow]

Compressed PC/MAC/ANDROID

SIZE ~ 497 MB

PC: - -
MAC: - -
ANDROID: - -

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not sure why no one uploaded it here yet, but the dev has already made v0.1.6 public for a while now.

He even released v0.1.7 for patrons, so it should have a public release too in a week or so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I'm not sure why no one uploaded it here yet, but the dev has already made v0.1.6 public for a while now.

He even released v0.1.7 for patrons, so it should have a public release too in a week or so.
Link update for Goddesses' Whim v0.1.6

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: YadenYu

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
This update in question was released over a week ago. It's no really new.

The dev doesn't visit this forum and that's why this thread is not updated often, If someone wants frequent updates as well as a better contact with the developer I suggest going to Patreon or to the game's itch.io page.

Reactions: $@~
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes