Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know why this game doesn't have more support. I played this for the first time today and I absolutely love it. Sandbox games tend to be very grindy but that is not the case here and the dev isn't using the same default koikatsu animations for all the sex scenes like most devs do. As of right now this is a 10/10 game for me.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why dont you tag the shitty "sandbox" at the first intro,before we dl it only to be disapointed at the end

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hey guys/gals is the femdom in this game avoidable?
The closest thing to femdom are the scenes with Akane, but she's more of a "all bark, but no bite" type of character. For instance she's talking shit during sex, calling the MC a pervert and stuff like that, but she can't keep a straight face and she's constantly stuttering or moaning... There's a scene where she's supposedly dominating the MC, by sitting on his face, but she goes straight for his cock and they end up in a 69 position. And that happens when she goes to his place, to cook for him.

I personally can't stand femdom, but her scenes don't bother me at all, because she's obviously just trying to act tough.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The closest thing to femdom are the scenes with Akane, but she's more of a "all bark, but no bite" type of character. For instance she's talking shit during sex, calling the MC a pervert and stuff like that, but she can't keep a straight face and she's constantly stuttering or moaning... There's a scene where she's supposedly dominating the MC, by sitting on his face, but she goes straight for his cock and they end up in a 69 position. And that happens when she goes to his place, to cook for him.

I personally can't stand femdom, but her scenes don't bother me at all, because she's obviously just trying to act tough.
thanks a lot, i will give this a try.

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi can anyone tell me how to complete the Quest New In The Village, Go sk the Girls what they need help with tried everything cant seem to find them. Thanks

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi can anyone tell me how to complete the Quest New In The Village, Go ask the Girls what they need help with tried everything cant seem to find them. Thanks

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
does anyone have a list of games some where that is like this game. i looked but i have a tendency to overlook a lot of things

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
does anyone have a list of games some where that is like this game. i looked but i have a tendency to overlook a lot of things
Like this game is what ways?

Fall Of The Angels has a very similar look and feel. It's not Isekai really, but it's as close to Isekai as you can get without actually being it. It's a harem game with lots of girls of fantasy races.

Greener Pastures also has a similar look and feel but in a different way. Kinda similar story to Goddesses in some ways. Also a harem game with lots of girls of fantasy races.

Can't really suggest any other without knowing what you're looking for really. I know many other great fantasy harem games

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes