excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Like this game is what ways?

Fall Of The Angels has a very similar look and feel. It's not Isekai really, but it's as close to Isekai as you can get without actually being it. It's a harem game with lots of girls of fantasy races.

Greener Pastures also has a similar look and feel but in a different way. Kinda similar story to Goddesses in some ways. Also a harem game with lots of girls of fantasy races.

Can't really suggest any other without knowing what you're looking for really. I know many other great fantasy harem games
more on the side of Fall Of The Angels

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
does anyone have a list of games some where that is like this game. i looked but i have a tendency to overlook a lot of things
I would highly recommend Hero's Harem Guild

Other relatively similar ones that I enjoy include:
Demons of the Hearth
Corrupted Kingdoms
Someone else already mentioned Champion and Angels

Also, I only mentioned games that are already relatively large but if ones that are still early in development are fine I can probably add 2 or 3 more.

Reactions: excalibertypo

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Man this game is pretty good. I like the character writing, it makes the sex scenes more impactful.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
I would highly recommend Hero's Harem Guild

Other relatively similar ones that I enjoy include:
Demons of the Hearth
Corrupted Kingdoms
Someone else already mentioned Champion and Angels

Also, I only mentioned games that are already relatively large but if ones that are still early in development are fine I can probably add 2 or 3 more.
thank you i will give those a try. EDIT: early development games are perfectly fine with me as long they have more than 10min gameplay.

Nov 1, 2022
Pleasantly surprised by this one.
as I've seen the usual koikatsu models I immediately didn't expect anything, but seeing the first sex scenes it took me by surprise that the dev actually put some effort into this. Sure they aren't perfect, but for a koikatsu patreon game the animations are one of the best you can find. They are actually unique and have a lot of detail (tongue animations, genitalia responding well to penetration, etc.). I really hope this game won't be dropped any time soon

Reactions: hofom77573

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
anyone have the 2.1 update? patreon creator released this bout an hour ago win/mac/android versions

changelog:
  • 4 new events to spend time with Shika.
  • 1 new H-Event for Shika. (With double animation)
  • The mission "Need of a trainer" can now be completed.(I couldn't finish this mission because I was doing too many things at once. But finally it is ready.)(Contains 3 small H-events.)
  • Changes in the "Quest" interface. (Now it's accessible from the main UI.)(And other small details that you may notice.)
  • I re-drew some icons. Now they are nicer lol.
  • Added the option to change your name. (In the main room.)
  • Small bug fixes.(Thanks to those who hang around my Discord. <3)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
anyone have the 2.1 update? patreon creator released this bout an hour ago win/mac/android versions

changelog:
  • The mission "Need of a trainer" can now be completed.(I couldn't finish this mission because I was doing too many things at once. But finally it is ready.)(Contains 3 small H-events.)
  • Changes in the "Quest" interface. (Now it's accessible from the main UI.)(And other small details that you may notice.)
The dev's doing public releases a week or so after each update, so even if it's not leaked we'll get it soon enough.

Jan 24, 2021
299c43d50e832951b9b5ce931e7a5edf.jpg

Helloo, Ncrow speaking!

If you are playing from before 0.1.7. Please have a save inside your house or just not inside any animation or event (this may cause some crashes).
What will you find?
With nothing more to contribute:
Pc: / /
Mac: / /
Android: / /
Thank you so much for your continued support!
This update, as I said in the previous one, will be about Shika and some incomplete mission! I feel that my animations came out pretty well and I'm at a point where I enjoy doing them! (And I hope it stays that way!)
I hope you enjoy her new events, and try not to fall in love, ok?
As another thing I wanted to comment, the Spanish translation is already 50% complete! Yuju! I wanted to translate everything for this version but I didn't have the energy...
I also started to compress the android version, but I will need more time. (Sorry for being so slow...)
The next version will be released for Christmas, and of course, it will come with a Christmas event! I hope you are excited to receive a gift from Ryoko and the other girls. (It'll be a linear event and will start from the main menu.)
If you find an error, please let me know.
Ncrow
out.
#Devsuffering: My graphics card is overheating even though I don't have the programs open and if you're wondering, I already gave my pc a complete cleaning. (I had to be with a fan pointed at my pc. lol )(I'll have to change it before it leaves me unable to work, which it's already doing.)

I also changed my internet but it was worse.... The time it took to upload the game is not normal...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 2261892

Helloo, Ncrow speaking!

What will you find?
With nothing more to contribute:
Pc: Drive / Mega /
Mac: Drive / Mega /
Android: Drive / Mega /

If you find an error, please let me know.
Ncrow
out.
#Devsuffering: My graphics card is overheating even though I don't have the programs open and if you're wondering, I already gave my pc a complete cleaning. (I had to be with a fan pointed at my pc. lol )(I'll have to change it before it leaves me unable to work, which it's already doing.)

I also changed my internet but it was worse.... The time it took to upload the game is not normal...
Thank you for this!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Goddesses' Whim [v0.2.1 Public] [Ncrow]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 819 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD / - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Where's the option giving her hydrating tea?
In the kitchen you should see a highlighted teapot on the table, when you click on it you'll be given an option to either make a hot tea or hydrating tea, when you click hydrating tea you can select charlotte to give it too.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes