Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
nice game i like it so far.

but
why the more events i see the more retarded the mc becomes?
its like he started with 110 iq and is now at 65.
are the girls sucking out his intelligence?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game is really good, the story is really good, really good music, the girls are amazing, if i can say something bad about the game is the game being sandbox, there is a little of grind, from gathering wood to money but is far from horrible, also some talking of alice is not something that i really like, some of her text she said that she is really "experienced", but for me is not something that i like to read when playing, also i really hope that at some point the mother come back.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
how do you get the third keiko scene? is it a choice during her encounters or something else entirely? because that's the only scene left i have to unlock

Nov 1, 2022
how do you get the third keiko scene? is it a choice during her encounters or something else entirely? because that's the only scene left i have to unlock
You have to visit the stone...things (bottom right of the map) whatever their name was at evening i think. If it wasnt evening try visiting her place at different times until you get it. Also you have to be near the end of the current story i think

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
WTF already released 3 days ago.

Oh, update's nothing too big anyway.

Last edited:

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Save Game with All Girls Unlocked +
All Patreon Scenes

[Version 0.2.3 Compatible]

Goddesses'_Whim_tc3hRxhX7a.jpg

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first 4 saves are Patreon-only scenes, using the codes provided by Lero Ro

Alternative Download:

Reactions: jimiitn

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
1676937155830.png
I add this note, which I saw mentioned or if someone was wondering since the setting gave vibes of it, why is it nowhere... so browsing a bit in itch.io comments.
and I totally agree, the animated tag is definitely missing, the best one here among koikatsu games, the op also needs to be modified, the game is in Spanish and very good in fact, a plus and good detail. It looks like a native, merits if Crow was encouraged to do it dual.

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Man, each time I check back with this game it gets even better. The new scenes have a lot more to them now (when they already had a lot) - making them so good that you'll enjoy even the characters you aren't interested in. The new Hana scenes were god-tier and I'm not even into her archetype, sublime! Really nice effort! The new characters are all greatly appealing, especially design wise. Hoping the next town/region has a bit more body-type variety, however, or more bold decisions.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
New version is broken as fuck. I played for over 30 minutes and can't find the single new gallery image event at all! There is only Hana and the other girl so why the FUCK does the guide not give any fucking hints! An update with a broken guide!

Guide has a bang on it indicating something new but than you look in the guide and there is NOTHING to do! It's fucking broken and useless!

Fucking stupid!

Now the Patreon Codes are the worst shit I have every seen from any Patreon Game it does not unlock the event in the Gallery so you can watch them again. How fucking stupid is that? It's RETARDED!

Game is heading toward the shit can since it is lately having MORE CONS than PROS.

1. Story 4/5 (but stalled for nearly 5 updates now it seems)
2. Art 4/5 (great animation)
3. Sound 3/5 (Background Music only)

CONS
1. Poorly handled Patreon Code System (To lazy to properly implement it in Gallery)
2. Story is not going anywhere!
3. Updates are all hidden damn events that you have to try to randomly find
4. Broken hint/progress system. Dev to lazy to actually use it it's been ignored since implementation back in 1.5.
5. Blocked paywall content not even indicated in the Gallery
5. Best events are paywall blocked! Shika Bath Scene is one of the best scenes in the game but paywall blocked .
6. Only about 1-2 new events per update so dev hides them and not puts them in tracker indicator because if he did you would only have about 10 minutes of actual new game content and would realize this.

To summarize it seems this is a lazy dev who keeps milking the beginning of a story by adding 1-2 new events into a poor UI without actually progressing the story. Either he never planned to do anything with the story and just making another dating sim game in actuality or he is MILKING the Patreons' and really never plans to finish the game after all he will just keep making money. Too many other asshole devs do this instead of completing a game and planning for the next game! They want to make the single game last them for years!

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I put the game on hold, partially for the naive MC who has failed to impress me, but also cause I got tired of having to do all the chasing. For example, that cat. Its like you have to find, where they are, what time, and then prove yourself to them.

But I didnt realize that there was content paywall blocked ? ugh, if its true.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes