Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I put the game on hold, partially for the naive MC who has failed to impress me, but also cause I got tired of having to do all the chasing. For example, that cat. Its like you have to find, where they are, what time, and then prove yourself to them.

But I didnt realize that there was content paywall blocked ? ugh, if its true.
The only paywall is some special event animations that you can get in Tomoes shop. $5 and $10 dollar tiers. Everything is easy to progress the game literally tells you where and what to do...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know how we're technically dead? Like we died and our soul was reborn etc in this new world?

And you know how our mom is/was a goddess?

How much of our powers did we loose in the processes? Will we ever achive what would have been our full potential?

Yea this very interesting update shows we're still going to be powerful, but are we going to be less that we should be?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoddessesWhim-0.2.4Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: darlic

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Started playing this game recently and it's seriously making me consider starting using patreon again lol.

The renders, the animations, the humour, the girls personalities, the headpets. Everything is just soooo good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aodne and darlic

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
New version is broken as fuck. I played for over 30 minutes and can't find the single new gallery image event at all! There is only Hana and the other girl so why the FUCK does the guide not give any fucking hints! An update with a broken guide!

Guide has a bang on it indicating something new but than you look in the guide and there is NOTHING to do! It's fucking broken and useless!

Fucking stupid!

Now the Patreon Codes are the worst shit I have every seen from any Patreon Game it does not unlock the event in the Gallery so you can watch them again. How fucking stupid is that? It's RETARDED!

Game is heading toward the shit can since it is lately having MORE CONS than PROS.

1. Story 4/5 (but stalled for nearly 5 updates now it seems)
2. Art 4/5 (great animation)
3. Sound 3/5 (Background Music only)

CONS
1. Poorly handled Patreon Code System (To lazy to properly implement it in Gallery)
2. Story is not going anywhere!
3. Updates are all hidden damn events that you have to try to randomly find
4. Broken hint/progress system. Dev to lazy to actually use it it's been ignored since implementation back in 1.5.
5. Blocked paywall content not even indicated in the Gallery
5. Best events are paywall blocked! Shika Bath Scene is one of the best scenes in the game but paywall blocked .
6. Only about 1-2 new events per update so dev hides them and not puts them in tracker indicator because if he did you would only have about 10 minutes of actual new game content and would realize this.

To summarize it seems this is a lazy dev who keeps milking the beginning of a story by adding 1-2 new events into a poor UI without actually progressing the story. Either he never planned to do anything with the story and just making another dating sim game in actuality or he is MILKING the Patreons' and really never plans to finish the game after all he will just keep making money. Too many other asshole devs do this instead of completing a game and planning for the next game! They want to make the single game last them for years!
Geez, take it easy! Go see your doctor, you need to because clearly you have some kind of mental health issue going on if your ranting over some game like this, if this game isn't to your liking just move on and find something that is, there is countless games out there.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Goddesses' Whim [v0.2.4 Public] [Ncrow]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 940 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

PC / MAC: (Link with duration of only one week)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I see the footjob tag, is there any actual foot fetish content like foot worship or is it just footjobs? Thanks if anyone can chime in.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes