Uglyb4stard

Mar 2, 2020
Game is mid at best... there is no player agency... or choices... also some scenes are locked behind Patreon codes...
It depends on individual taste I guess. Yeah, it's more of a story than a game per se, but sometimes we need that too. Just a chill relaxing experience.
As for the patreon codes, well, I'm not gonna complain on that regard, time and effort, and all that.

Reactions: Partomatic

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
can anyone share the latest patreon sneak peak?

found the information on itch

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoddessesWhim-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Noire3t
Apr 7, 2023
How long is the game right now? I am usually into more degenerate stuff, but I feel like doing some vanilla headpatting, I just hate to hit the "under construction" wall too soon after I start enjoying a game, does this game lasts at least 2 or so hours?

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
How long is the game right now? I am usually into more degenerate stuff, but I feel like doing some vanilla headpatting, I just hate to hit the "under construction" wall too soon after I start enjoying a game, does this game lasts at least 2 or so hours?
go have some fun, more then 2 hours and well made

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Longer than two hours, and while this game is vanilla headpats there's a certain eroticism and relaxation with the moral in the game so it's better than it may initially appear to be.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Longer than two hours, and while this game is vanilla headpats there's a certain eroticism and relaxation with the moral in the game so it's better than it may initially appear to be.
Well, vanilla in that there's no BDSM, not so vanilla in that many if not most of the love interests aren't human. Yea, monster fucking is becoming somewhat more mainstream, but it's still a kink, and not vanilla.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Well, vanilla in that there's no BDSM, not so vanilla in that many if not most of the love interests aren't human. Yea, monster fucking is becoming somewhat more mainstream, but it's still a kink, and not vanilla.
They are mostly human in the physical sense, at least to me fluffy hears or horns don't go too far away from mainstream.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
For those who like to play fully if u want to slow down speed fish use console :
fish_speed = ...
defaut is at 5, i put it at 3

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They are mostly human in the physical sense, at least to me fluffy hears or horns don't go too far away from mainstream.
One of the love interests is a dragon girl with actual scales on top of the horns and tail, our cat girl has a tail and ears. These are all enough to put them firmly in the non human group which isn't vanilla.

Also a lot of kinks and bdsm are becoming more mainstream but that doesn't make it vanilla

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
For those who like to play fully if u want to slow down speed fish use console :
fish_speed = ...
defaut is at 5, i put it at 3
Is there a way to make the animations go smoother? It could be my old PC but I think the animations are chunky at times.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Is there a way to make the animations go smoother? It could be my old PC but I think the animations are chunky at times.
If u mean the fishing animation i dunno try what the other wrote like putting fps at 30 and disable powersave, some game lag caus of it. If it doesn't work i dunno cause i know nothing at programmation or other computer things.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
If u mean the fishing animation i dunno try what the other wrote like putting fps at 30 and disable powersave, some game lag caus of it. If it doesn't work i dunno cause i know nothing at programmation or other computer things.
I mean the sex scenes and such, at least for me most animations look like they lag a big so that might be because of my PC but other games work okay.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes