Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should either have a mod to slow the timer down or get rid of the click to win all together. I had to back scroll so many times because I can't move fast enough. I had to delete the game because everything moves too damn fast to complete anything. I was intresting but then became frustrating really fast. Until this gets fixed I refuse to play this game and wish the Dev luck because many others will ignore the game too and then it will be a waste of the Dev's time and money.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2022
This game really spoiled me, now when I see another harem game with lackluster models I lose interest instantly, is there any other harem game with the same level of quality as this?
seconding this. I'm tired of copy & paste hentai games that still get very high reviews even though they just use standard animations with no polish and do almost nothing to stand out.
or is there maybe a thread or something with people posting higher quality games/games with unique animations and higher quality models?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This game really spoiled me, now when I see another harem game with lackluster models I lose interest instantly, is there any other harem game with the same level of quality as this?
seconding this. I'm tired of copy & paste hentai games that still get very high reviews even though they just use standard animations with no polish and do almost nothing to stand out.
or is there maybe a thread or something with people posting higher quality games/games with unique animations and higher quality models?
Detective Necro is a fantastic harem game with amazing unique models. No animation though.

Reactions: AlexTorch
Nov 1, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-maid-dreams-of-electric-sheep-v0-3-5-dodongamagnifico.127494/ This is the closest I can think of in recent memory of same high quality animations. They take a long time, so no wonder the bulk of them all is basic Koikatsu animation sets.
thank you so much for this recommendation! This is what I was looking for, tried it out just now. How did you find this game? I'd also like to find some more games like these where the devs seem to put in actual effort, but doing so seems

Dreamcrusher

Feb 5, 2020
thank you so much for this recommendation! This is what I was looking for, tried it out just now. How did you find this game? I'd also like to find some more games like these where the devs seem to put in actual effort, but doing so seems
Yeah found it by filtering for Animated tag and looking at the gifs they presented. Anything other than that is pure luck, haven't seen any other so far.
https://f95zone.to/threads/guild-of-spicy-adventures-v0-44-hikkeiru.145430/ This might be in the same realm, but I haven't tried it yet, looks similar in the movement though.

Last edited:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I have just downloaded the latest version for android. Is there a way to convert the *.zip to a *.apk so it can be installed or used to update from the older android version of the game? I have already searched through the extracted files and can't seem to find any apk's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have just downloaded the latest version for android. Is there a way to convert the *.zip to a *.apk so it can be installed or used to update from the older android version of the game? I have already searched through the extracted files and can't seem to find any apk's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
rename .zip to .apk.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GoddessesWhim-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Goddesses' Whim [v0.2.7 Public] [Ncrow] Compressed

PC/Mac(~1.2GB):

Treat it as LQ, Original is already compressed.

Tool:UAGC

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I see that in the dev notes tab it says there will be all kinds of fetishes, but the genre tab is quite bare. So has it just not been updated in a while, or are there only basic fetishes in the game right now? Thanks if anyone can clarify.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I don't get the fishing mini game
Click when the arrow is over the green part. It increases the bar on the left, which slowly goes down. Each of the green sections is timed, so you can miss it - it will turn red. The arrow is faster the higher the fish ranking.

Nov 1, 2022
I see that in the dev notes tab it says there will be all kinds of fetishes, but the genre tab is quite bare. So has it just not been updated in a while, or are there only basic fetishes in the game right now? Thanks if anyone can clarify.
for now mostly basic stuff, so probably will come in the future. The only non-basic fetish thing I've seen is some piss stuff

Reactions: Vertius
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes