Goddesses' Whim [v0.2.6 Public] [Ncrow]

COMPRESSED:

Win/LInux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I mean the sex scenes and such, at least for me most animations look like they lag a big so that might be because of my PC but other games work okay.
Hmmm they're smooth for me I just played the update last night but, I also have a 13900k and 4090. First time hearing about laggy animations. Sorry you're having these issues.
Great game :sneaky:!!! but the fishing system is garbage :cautious:
I have to agree it's one of the things I don't like. The previous version was better, just the clicking

Apr 7, 2023
Top class sex scenes, every girl is simply fantastic
I love how Ryoko becomes a naughty girl in contrast to her super submissive imouto behavior.
I love how cute and easy to tease Yui is.
I love how soft and pinchable Shika cheeks are and how horni she gets, the change from cute dummy to nympho makes it even better.
I love how sensual everything Hana says or does is.
I usually hate tsunderes, but Akane is just special, I want to be biten, stepped on and called a perverted pig slime by her, vampire girls that actually bite are just too hot
Charlotte is just adorable, but I still haven't seen enough of her yet
Tomoe is probably going be one of my favorites once she gets more events, she looks like the type of girl that likes to tease
Mayu is a cute dummy to rival Shika, but Shika is way hotter

I still have to interact with the Sakura village girls, but I doubt they will be able to top the main village ones, I am afraid the game will end up bloated with half-arsed characters instead of adding more events to the ones that are already a 10/10 and just need more content.

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
I love how Ryoko becomes a naughty girl in contrast to her super submissive imouto behavior.
I love how soft and pinchable Shika cheeks are and how horni she gets, the change from cute dummy to nympho makes it even better.
I usually hate tsunderes, but Akane is just special, I want to be biten, stepped on and called a perverted pig slime by her, vampire girls that actually bite are just too hot
Tomoe is probably going be one of my favorites once she gets more events, she looks like the type of girl that likes to tease

I still have to interact with the Sakura village girls, but I doubt they will be able to top the main village ones, I am afraid the game will end up bloated with half-arsed characters instead of adding more events to the ones that are already a 10/10 and just need more content.
don't forget to visit the stone circles, you'll love the storyline with keiko and fumiko too

in any case a nice game or :cool:

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018

Then hope you'll be happy to hear from me that all the new girls are just as great.

Apr 7, 2023
I hope we get a lot more of girl events before the story goes on, I prefer the lighthearted interactions and the horny at the end, specially if Shika is involved.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
The fishing mini-game on Android is so fast that it might as well be considered unplayable. Unfortunately, without being able to fish, that severely limits the progress with repairing the house and in gaining Charlotte's trust.

Is there a new Android version port that has this corrected? If not, hopefully the Dev will have it corrected in the next update.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Charlotte N event for 5 affection isn't working for me, says to talk to her in the afternoon but it just gives the fishing or hanging out option

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
Charlotte N event for 5 affection isn't working for me, says to talk to her in the afternoon but it just gives the fishing or hanging out option
that is correct, N is normal event, H Event is where you find the action
talk with her every afternoon at the lake to rise affection to 10

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
that is correct, N is normal event, H Event is where you find the action
talk with her every afternoon at the lake to rise affection to 10
Yeah her affection for me is currently at 16, the normal event isn't checked off though even though I had visited her at the lake numerous times

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
hi Ncrow, the fishing game has a bug and when I catch a fish and choose screenshot0008.png to continue fishing and catch another fish this quickly pops screenshot0005.png up but it's blank and afterwards it screenshot0007.png go back to the fishing part but continually loops and I tried to escape the loop by screenshot0003.png failing on purpose it didn't work I had to use my auto save files to continue playing

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Apr 7, 2023
This game really spoiled me, now when I see another harem game with lackluster models I lose interest instantly, is there any other harem game with the same level of quality as this?

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes