tobolculosis25

Mar 7, 2023
anyone can give me latest version for android?!? ive many see the link for android but the files is still for mac version. .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoddessesWhim-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: IulianMP00

dickness all around

Apr 8, 2023
  • No H scenes for the 1st time.(Sorry to those who are here just for the H but it was necessary.)
but... but... :(

jokes aside everyone and their mother is here for the H, this isn't script movie/play worthy of an Oscar, it's just a sex game XD

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
  • No H scenes for the 1st time.(Sorry to those who are here just for the H but it was necessary.)
but... but... :(

jokes aside everyone and their mother is here for the H, this isn't script movie/play worthy of an Oscar, it's just a sex game XD
I agree but he did make this decision based off a poll so there are some people who genuinely care more about the story than the H material

Reactions: MD27

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I agree but he did make this decision based off a poll so there are some people who genuinely care more about the story than the H material
What I like about this game is the implementation of sensuality in the story, most games either turn women in whores through mind control or give you a flimsy h-scene as a prize for grinding but this game creates a sensual atmosphere that attracts players.

selius

Oct 7, 2017
this fishing minigame is fucking dogshit did you even play it yourself before releasing it

ok i found a fix to the hyperspeed fucking cursor for no apparent reason

press shift g and change the renderer to force angle2 renderer and 30 fps

Last edited:
Reactions: tggt6 and god_kane

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah the fishing game needs to be tuned, this hyper speed is crazy and makes fishing not even worth it

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Even though I generally dislike sex-voided updates, I gotta say this one was surprisingly a good one. Also, young Ryoko is super cute :giggle:

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
Fishing game speed is based on the screen refresh rate, so me with my 144Hz makes it impossible.
Forcing 30fps in the game with shift+g as Selius is a fix for it.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Honestly
Its a game i can go to for minimal cute story and horny
Brain off
Because sometimes games with actual story are just too much
There's a reason why cliches work, most "original" works fail miserably and the ones that succeed end up becoming cliches themselves given enough time.
Using cliches with a few spins usually does the work, it's something small but the thing about Ryoko's collar did it for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes