Roman65

Sep 16, 2020
Just in case you want to avoid some grind :
gold = xxx
wood = xxx
xxx = your favorite number.Still can't figure out the fish (E class).

Reactions: KCPTCG

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Why is this game so laggy (Windows 10)? It's causing lag to my whole PC despite 10% CPU usage. I've never had this problem with other Ren'Py games. The sex scenes that were supposed to be without crashing are lag and crash

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
This game really spoiled me, now when I see another harem game with lackluster models I lose interest instantly, is there any other harem game with the same level of quality as this?
Twisted World.
I have more animated games in my profile description (Koikatsu included).

If you want Koikatsu games that are well-animated, I think it's a bit rarer but I'm pretty sure there is around 2-3 more decently known Koikatsu games on this site with just as great animation outside of the ones on my profile.

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
Game needs a piss kink warning for content involving it.
Also, strange book event isn't properly gated

Last edited:

shironekolk

May 31, 2023
Excuse me, one question, do you not hear the audio when women moan in this game? in my case the voices or moans are not heard when they have sex in this game

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Instead of having the players click a button on the screen, I would have it where there's a bar and the player has to time it right in the green and press the spacebar for PC users or the screen for android users. Also, my computer lags to much and I have a hard time clicking the red when chopping wood, The Dev needs to either remove that or slow the timing down. the Dev REALLY NEEDS TO SLOW THE TIMING ON EVERYTHING WAY DOWN . It pisses me off when it moves so fast and i can't get it right. Until the timing slows down or there is a cheat to skip everything and still get it, I refuse to play it and think the Dev needs help with this game.:mad:

Last edited:

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
This game really spoiled me, now when I see another harem game with lackluster models I lose interest instantly, is there any other harem game with the same level of quality as this?
If you haven't played it already, I highly recommend Hero's Harem Guild. Custom animations in the recent Christmas event and the dev really put his all into those animations and it shows. The only things that would probably steer you away from the game is that it's kinda grindy and the game hardly gets updated, only recently did the dev start updating everyone on the progress in the discord server and even made a roadmap with progression status. Still though, really good animations in the newest update and I highly recommend it if you've got the patience to make it to that update in particular. At least the story is pretty engaging if you care about that.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for posting the link.

As soon as you post the link for the new update, make sure to report it (the same post you have, containing the link to the new version). Mark it as "Game Update", I already did but you can also do that next time so the game gets pushed in the front pages.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I really like this story so far, but I totally disliked the fishing mechanics... As well the forced point and click all over the damn screen fighting. Seriously it would have been great if players could have the choice to bypass that annoying feature, and just enjoy the story's progress.

So I ended up saving and closing my game, due to my frustration. (I play all my AVN's an a large screen TV, which makes it difficult to respond to time sensitive choices.)

Update: Well I decided to retry the fishing, and I've come to the conclusion it fucking sucks. There is no instructions, and I have tried so many times and I catch nothing....OK, so now I'm pissed and fucking done for now. :mad:

Anyways, I wish you all the best with your creative endeavor. Best Regards.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Well I really like this story so far, but I totally disliked the fishing mechanics... As well the forced point and click all over the damn screen fighting. Seriously it would have been great if players could have the choice to bypass that annoying feature, and just enjoy the story's progress.

So I ended up saving and closing my game, due to my frustration. (I play all my AVN's an a large screen TV, which makes it difficult to respond to time sensitive choices.)

Update: Well I decided to retry the fishing, and I've come to the conclusion it fucking sucks. There is no instructions, and I have tried so many times and I catch nothing....OK, so now I'm pissed and fucking done for now. :mad:

Anyways, I wish you all the best with your creative endeavor. Best Regards.
Yeah most people don't like the fishing. Just click on the screen when the fish gets on the area where the "wave" or whatever that area is with the cloudy thing that is slowly rising is at. It's annoying but once you get it, it becomes easier. Still shitty but at least you can catch some fish.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah most people don't like the fishing. Just click on the screen when the fish gets on the area where the "wave" or whatever that area is with the cloudy thing that is slowly rising is at. It's annoying but once you get it, it becomes easier. Still shitty but at least you can catch some fish.
OK, so are there any cheats to obtain fish? I'm about to throw my TV keyboard/remote at my big screen TV....seriously regardless what I do....I get no fucking fish. The fishing and combat should be an option, and not forced.

Well, I can not go any farther in the story...as I can't move past this shitty fishing requirement. And with how few decent harem titles are not being updated or released lately...it's disappointing that this difficult mechanic was added to this harem title. Anyway done bitching for the night. Thanks for trying to help though.

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes