Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
To answer the question like a normal person, new story arc with Karyn (The Dog) which includes one h-scene of her masturbating and I think it was a continuation of the story with Shika and Alice which includes a sex scene with alice.
That guy answered like a normal person.
He taught the man to fish.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I think Karyn is best for Mc . Learn to kill with out restriction and lay down his pussy acting. For LI`s ok Pussy acting for Enemys just kill it... It should be a +18 rating or is it a 0 rating ??????????

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
I have quest to spend time with every girl in Sakura town, but i already done it:
— approaching dragon girl gives me "should see what others do"
— approaching Aoi same
— approaching Adventure lounge manager tells me about work in progress with the board.

So. Is there anyone else I must spend time with? I don't get how to progress :(

UPD: I figured it out: you need to go to the temple in the morning to see next scene with Alice. In the evening after that.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
I Really like it so far, aside from the placement of the choice boxes.

If that also annoys you, here is how to fix it:

1. 1. Decompile the rpyc files into rpy files. UNren takes care of this easily, although I had to use Masters (Technically unofficial) 1-0-12d patched version which is found Here; Other programs like unrpyc might work as well, but I didn't test them.
  2. After Decompiling, go into the /game folder and look for "screens.rpy" and open it with any text editor of your choice. If there is only a "screens.rpyc" something went wrong with step one.
  3. Search for line 287 or alternatively look for This Line:
    Python:
    init -1 style choice_vbox:
    xalign 0.0
    ypos 540
    yanchor 0.5

spacing gui.choice_spacing
  4. Edit the value of xalign to 0.5 for center or any other value of your liking (works on a percentage basis scaling for the X-Axis)
  5. double check that the line now reads xalign 0.5 or wherever you want it, and Save.

And you are done, and the choice boxes are now center.

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes