3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I believe the ntr is too fast, the vanilla is too hard, i can see this game in alpha or so currently.
Definitely love the NTR but I'd love Kazuma to see the ntr in front of him and accept it, rather than being retarded and like "wow i must be dreaming" like wtf haha?
And maybe make his cock average size at least? You don't have to have a micropenis for a woman to see the difference

driade

Jul 15, 2021
so far so good it's an improvement since the first release, the attack animation needs to be faster imo, i can't speed it up with shift/enter.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Now that someone recently mentioned rape- Isn't it more just corruption until they're -ok- with it? .. Like every character here can probably blow up this guy or get him removed from life in any number of ways. Megumin falling K.O'd after explosion would make sense- but I don't even think there's really a scene like that. her on the bed looks consensual to me >.>.. .. or John is just that good at things. I don't believe dev is looking for a dark rapey story at all- the cartoonish expressions and comedy really go against that. personally I welcome it if they did want to go that route but it's not at all necessary- maybe a truly bad end type scene for a character who has already fully fallen for Kazuma- who then loses too much corruption level to John would be a nice touch. Maybe reaching a level with Kazuma on the ntr path locks John corruption to needing a much higher level for a scene where he just takes things into his own hands. But nah- not really rape from what I saw.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I am obligated to say that this game needs more ntr.
+Hidden sex infront of kazuma
+Kazuma becoming Cuckuma
+Best girl Aqua sama femdom cuck play
Hidden sex yes. I live for those teasing scenes in NTR. I want to be able to see things only from kazumas pov but still get some fun ero out of it. The scenes that activate on coming back to mansion are nice but would also like to see it elsewhere and be tied to bond/corruption - and if dev wants to get realllly ambitious.. involve other characters when multiple get corrupted together. more flags you have for a scene that causes them to trigger the more the experience is customized by how it's played. which is nice for an NTR game with multiple heroines that uses a bond system with phases that only allow you to boost it by 1 character at a time

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.3.5 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.3.5):

• New Wiz 2nd Vanilla Scene
  • New Wiz 1st NTR Scene
  • New Day Count System
  • 2nd Test Cave map + Boss added
  • Many typo fixes, QOL and bug fixes (Girls didn't dissapear when all of them in John's room)
Please always start a new save, Two Wiz scenes were added in this update (Vanilla and NTR). To trigger the vanilla scene, beat the boss on cave map. The NTR one will auto-trigger if the day count reaches 7 or above and at least have met with Wiz. Some lines will change on scene if the first vanilla scene is triggered first, and vice versa with the NTR one.

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

Reactions: Parthornax

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Heeey! This game is very good! I'm maybe fan of rape, but NTR seems fine too. Animations good and we have all this submissive girls to have fun. Plus there is really CONOSUBA-like characters that make game more enjoyeble. I want to say thanks to author and maybe we will see each other on patreon ;D
One more thing to say - i see mane ambition in the game dev who made many roots in they game and most of it dig the grave with to many roots and too complicate systems that eat you time and fans ("20 outfits with changing color for the heroine, woooo! soooo coool!" - they think, "i want A GAME and new scenes" - most gamers think), so i wish you good luck and do what you do without burn you game and dump it! Good luck, man!

p.s. sorry for my bad english - i try to write without translater :D
Yes, I guess I am a bit ambitious, even though this is my first game! And don't worry, I won't dump my game. I'd like for this game to be better than average. "No more half measures."

Thank you for playing and writing your thoughts!

I believe the ntr is too fast, the vanilla is too hard, i can see this game in alpha or so currently.
Definitely love the NTR but I'd love Kazuma to see the ntr in front of him and accept it, rather than being retarded and like "wow i must be dreaming" like wtf haha?
And maybe make his cock average size at least? You don't have to have a micropenis for a woman to see the difference
Yes, currently the ntr is too fast, and the vanilla is too hard because it's still in alpha.
Kazuma Seeing the girl get NTRed in front of him is planned for the midgame, you know, saving the best for the last.
His cock will become average in the midgame too, so don't worry!

Thank you for playing and writing your thoughts!

so far so good it's an improvement since the first release, the attack animation needs to be faster imo, i can't speed it up with shift/enter.
This is one of my weird problems because if the attack animation is faster, the event animation will become faster too. But probably it's not impossible to solve this, it just takes time and effort. But I guess I will just include a change animation speed option in a future version.

Thank you for playing and following since the first release!

Reactions: Greenbean33 and s93

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I like your game and it is very difficult to make a good game with a ntr theme you have to take many things into account but the scenes are really short they are not repeatable and to a certain extent you can no longer interact with your teammates I know the game is in development and there are a lot of things to do as well the corruption has to be slower i don't know how to explain it but it doesn't feel believable like a lot of scenes and events are missing leading up to the point that the heroine falls

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, currently the ntr is too fast, and the vanilla is too hard because it's still in alpha.
Kazuma Seeing the girl get NTRed in front of him is planned for the midgame, you know, saving the best for the last.
His cock will become average in the midgame too, so don't worry!
Any chance of knowing in how many updates we can have some content from the route without NTR?

Thanks for your time.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
God's Blessing On This Cursed Ring! [v0.3.5] [XXXcodedXXX]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 270 MB

WIN / ANDROID Trial Version: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I got a super fly life.....
Livin just to kill it........
Aqua is on my dick like megu is on a stick.......

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes