3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Lesson of this game? Get yourself a girl that's into anime, that way whenever one of you cums you can scream "EXPLOOOSION!" XD

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
the animation is nice, hopefully non-ntr playthrough will be avaible in the future, otherwise i can't really play cuz i get paranoid that it will happen, gallery would be nice too~

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Actually the dev has commented that in the future he will make a completely different route (where the ring is purified and doesn't curse the MC) vanilla and without a trace of NTR.
That hardly seems fair, there's vanilla/harem in the NTR route and you can already avoid the NTR, why shouldn't there be NTR in the vanilla route as well? This is supposed to be an NTR game.

But no, it's hard to tell when I've gotten all the scenes or not when there's no gallery. Guess I'll just wait for that.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That hardly seems fair, there's vanilla/harem in the NTR route and you can already avoid the NTR, why shouldn't there be NTR in the vanilla route as well? This is supposed to be an NTR game.

But no, it's hard to tell when I've gotten all the scenes or not when there's no gallery. Guess I'll just wait for that.
Actually, from what the Dev said, this vanilla route was already planned from the beginning, but it has not yet been implemented.

runstar2010

Jun 11, 2020
I like the SPH. Maybe you can have an option later for John to "steal" some of Kazuma's dick size, or maybe Wiz makes a potion to shrink his dick if she gets full NTR.

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
There is a poll right now on the Patreon as to what content should be added for the character Sylvia if anyone wants to vote.

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
Actually the dev has commented that in the future he will make a completely different route (where the ring is purified and doesn't curse the MC) vanilla and without a trace of NTR.
well damn! thats something i really look forward too then, thanks mate <3

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.10 star(s) 32 Votes