3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.4.0 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.4.0):

• New 3rd Bonding and Vanilla Scene (Aqua, Megumin, & Darkness)
  • New Wiz 2nd NTR Scene
  • Several bug fixes
Please always start a new save, Three vanilla scene for the main cast. Spend time with them after the second bonding event, and have at least 200 heart points on Kazuma. The 2nd Wiz NTR scene will auto-trigger if the day count reaches 15 or above and at least have met with Wiz.

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Any chance of knowing in how many updates we can have some content from the route without NTR?

Thanks for your time.
Which one did you mean? Route without NTR (Avoidable NTR) or the pure vanilla version? Because the pure vanilla version will be developed in the future and not anytime soon.
After a certain number of NTR with each of the girls, it becomes impossible to look at them even in the room, this is a bug and it was corrected with a recent update (Girls didn't dissapear when all of them in John's room) or is it about something else?
Thank you for playing!
It's intentional. The content where everyone is falling has not been implemented.
been looking for these type of games, got any recommendations?
I got you fam!

Here's the NTR game list I wrote a year ago, but I abandoned it sadly. I thought with the experience I have from playing hundreds of games, I could make the ultimate NTR list for fun, but then I just fck it and made a game instead.
make game easier come on. why u guy game creater make ur game so difficult. make more probably.
I am sorry, but it's still in early development.
I like the SPH. Maybe you can have an option later for John to "steal" some of Kazuma's dick size, or maybe Wiz makes a potion to shrink his dick if she gets full NTR.
Just how much more small do you want?! It's already really small lmao.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Which one did you mean? Route without NTR (Avoidable NTR) or the pure vanilla version? Because the pure vanilla version will be developed in the future and not anytime soon.
From what I've read about how are the current vanilla scenes, I pass from play them: They can only annoy me.

I'm waiting for the pure vanilla version.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022

ChangeLog (v0.4.0):

• New Wiz 2nd NTR Scene
  • Several bug fixes
Please always start a new save, Three vanilla scene for the main cast. Spend time with them after the second bonding event, and have at least 200 heart points on Kazuma. The 2nd Wiz NTR scene will auto-trigger if the day count reaches 15 or above and at least have met with Wiz.

The first scene of Wiz don't trigger the game says something is about to happen and then the scene skips but the second scene can be seen instead, I don't know if it's a bug in the previous version it could be seen

s93

Jul 3, 2019
Wow, this update is like Kazuma's penis - SOOOO SMOOOOL! =D
Vanila scene's gross and bounding is silently boring. I'm kinda disapointed =(

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

emaens

Feb 28, 2021
I a m a little disappointed.
Megumin's NTR scenes are forcing her into most of it.
I wanted her to deliver naturally, like aqua or darkness. :'(

translated from spanish to english by google :D

Mar 9, 2021
I guess I'll start this comment/review with some praise.

I've been following the development of this game for a while, and have made reviews on most of the previous versions. The game has been surprisingly fun, and the NTR is okay. The dev has been rather active in the community on the development of the project and all of that. However, my reviews have slowed down somewhat, and I find this to be somewhat reflective of the nature of the recent builds in that I just don't have as much to talk about as I did before.

0.3.0, 0.3.5, and 0.4.0 have been somewhat normal, though I think it may be going a bit fast for us to introduce like, 4 route scenes and 9 random scenes across 3 updates to be going up by such a number.

Though, I did eventually come up with something. Ultimately, everything in the game should build towards, well, something. Aside from grinding Time Orb materials, which only kind of help you, there's no real reason why you should ever go out into the field to fight monsters. There's no reason to kill the bosses and level up at the moment, since neither of those things really do anything. In short, though I previously commented on how to improve combat, there isn't actually a reason to go out besides to see the returning home scenes.

My recommendation on what to do with combat is to maybe do it like
so there's actually a point to getting good at fighting.

In the end, there's a limit to what I can actually say about the gameplay until the game has an actual 'ending'. If things are too fast or too slow, I cannot really say for sure, because the game doesn't really end.

The darkness is still somewhat frustrating though. Even with Time Orbs, getting even one girl is difficult. Maybe increasing their affection value would increase their number of spawns, but when one is actually selected, you despawn the rest, so they'd be easier to find?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017

Thank you for playing!
It's intentional. The content where everyone is falling has not been implemented.

I got you fam!
Workupload
Here's the NTR game list I wrote a year ago, but I abandoned it sadly. I thought with the experience I have from playing hundreds of games, I could make the ultimate NTR list for fun, but then I just fck it and made a game instead.

I am sorry, but it's still in early development.

Just how much more small do you want?! It's already really small lmao.
thank you, kind sir

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
The day they make a game like this, BUT WITH NAGATORO! I am going to finance the game myself, FULL!

Translated from Spanish to English with google translator: 'v
Better include Sana, Hana, Gamo, Sakura, Yoshi and BIgsistoro then :x

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
So I'm having an issue. Wiz's first NTR scene triggers, asks me if I want to see it, and when I hit yes, it instantly ends, sending me back to the mansion. I'll attach my save, just rest to copy the interaction.

Edit: rpgsave files dont show up when attach is selected, can I convert it to another file type and the downloader needs to convert it back?

stupidbug

May 14, 2018

ChangeLog (v0.4.0):

• New Wiz 2nd NTR Scene
  • Several bug fixes

Thanks mate, you did a great game with animated.
More NTR require & angry creampie with this face ;( , unbearable humiliation but ushered in an orgasm and drooling, fallen too early with ahegao.
I am here for NTR and rape~~

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.4.5 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.4.5):

• New Wiz 3rd NTR Scene (With moaning voice)
  • New UI Pause Menu
  • Wiz's store and adventurer guild map reworked
  • Several bug fixes
Please always start a new save, The 3rd Wiz NTR scene will auto-trigger if the day count reaches 23 or above.

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
I guess I'll start this comment/review with some praise.

I've been following the development of this game for a while, and have made reviews on most of the previous versions. The game has been surprisingly fun, and the NTR is okay. The dev has been rather active in the community on the development of the project and all of that. However, my reviews have slowed down somewhat, and I find this to be somewhat reflective of the nature of the recent builds in that I just don't have as much to talk about as I did before.

0.3.0, 0.3.5, and 0.4.0 have been somewhat normal, though I think it may be going a bit fast for us to introduce like, 4 route scenes and 9 random scenes across 3 updates to be going up by such a number.

Though, I did eventually come up with something. Ultimately, everything in the game should build towards, well, something. Aside from grinding Time Orb materials, which only kind of help you, there's no real reason why you should ever go out into the field to fight monsters. There's no reason to kill the bosses and level up at the moment, since neither of those things really do anything. In short, though I previously commented on how to improve combat, there isn't actually a reason to go out besides to see the returning home scenes.

My recommendation on what to do with combat is to maybe do it like
so there's actually a point to getting good at fighting.

In the end, there's a limit to what I can actually say about the gameplay until the game has an actual 'ending'. If things are too fast or too slow, I cannot really say for sure, because the game doesn't really end.

The darkness is still somewhat frustrating though. Even with Time Orbs, getting even one girl is difficult. Maybe increasing their affection value would increase their number of spawns, but when one is actually selected, you despawn the rest, so they'd be easier to find?
Thank you for stay with us and your feedback!
Yes, there's no big update about anything beside scene and some minor feature. I actually planning to add some feature to make player to go out. I also want to add some cool effects to the combat so it doesn't look bland, but either way, the gameplay battle isn't the main focus of the game, but at least I don't want to make it barebones and useless.

On the darkness section, time orbs won't be the only item that can help you, there will be more items to the point where you can get everyone with maybe a 90% chance.

Thanks mate, you did a great game with animated.
More NTR require & angry creampie with this face ;( , unbearable humiliation but ushered in an orgasm and drooling, fallen too early with ahegao.
I am here for NTR and rape~~
Thank you for playing and feedback!
Yes, the girl falls somewhat too fast, be it plotwise or gameplay-wise, but it will be adjusted later.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
the first scene ntr with wiz and the second don trigger the third yes, why i cant se the two previous escenes?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 32 Votes