3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Is it just me or are the Wiz NTR scenes not working? It just fades out 3 times and the nothing happens.

emaens

Feb 28, 2021
we want NTR, and so far we only have the same 9 scenes as in version 0.1.

Translated with google translator :D

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Read the game can be grindy. How long does it take to see all content, and is there a gallery?
Anyone thinking this is grindy hasn't played many rpgm games, lol. But no gallery yet sadly. It definitely needs one.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So I've only played the current 0.4.5 version and therefore can't comment on the previous versions, but I really have no idea what I'm doing here. After a bit of getting destroyed by mobs and what seems to be pointless level grinding, it kinda became a "pass time for NTR" kinda deal as people above mentioned, finding the girls is nigh impossible and there's no actual rewards from combat. In hindsight, I've now read that I'm supposed to use steal on mobs to steal stuff? (based off skimming a few previous posts) Honestly idk if I wanna put myself through that again considering it's really hard to put together a party and without a party, one fight is usually the most you can manage. In addition to that, the corruption speed feels really fast too so all in all, it really felt like the whole thing was pointless. (I'll at least say, the models and anims look good tho)

There's also a few event bugs in that if you take a nap (at least, that's what I did because everything else felt really pointless) there's events that can happen in the afternoon, but choosing to see them only triggers the fade-in/fade-out transitions without actually playing the scenes. I figured it was happening as the first Wiz NTR scene I saw was already her getting boned and I imagine that's not the case. right?
I had no idea about the steal option, that definitely needs to be communicated better.

I did no leveling, i just went and grabbed megumin to 1 shot the bosses. That said the mini game to find her is ass. Once girls are corrupted it would be cool to find them in the mini game gettin railed or somthin out of reach. The whole times thing sucks. In fact, some event to stumble on while out exploring in the field would be really cool. It is a pass the time for corruption for the most part.

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Wiz scene bugged
New ui bugged (triggered at any scene)
Need explanation for item (jewel and that bomb statue)
There's still no RECOLLECTION yet? Why?

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
For me, casual player, the biggest problem for now are: lack of gallery (recollection room) and lack of items helping Kazuma in mini game (searching for girls in dark rooms). Of course I know that there is still too little animated scenes and "content" as a whole, but it demand a lot of work. First 2 problem - not really.

Since devs can easy change previous stats like line of sight (round in early versions vs cone now - hate it personally) I assume there shouldn't be a big problem to add some new items.

Some ideas:
1. Time orb (already implemented)
2. Something to expand field of view (ultimately make it round like in early version)
3. Torch (limited to 5 or 10 pieces in whole game, maybe drop from monsters or bosses) item which Kazuma can plant in selected place and it will give some light in that place for all next minigames.
4. Boots - faster movement speed
5. Lightning - for 1 second there will be no darkness (not her :LOL: ) on the screen or on the limited part of the screen around Kazuma
6. Compass - for limited short period of time (like 5 seconds) it will show arrow to nearest girl (looks OP but on the second thought there are a lot of walls so it will be not that strong, but for sure should be precisely balanced)
7. Aura - instead of compass devs can add red and blue aura which will show how close or far away from nearest girl is Kazuma.
8. Ability to allow Kazuma goes through walls (once per minigame or more)
9. Ability to allow Kazuma goes through doors without need to open and close it (nerfed version of no. 8 idea) - it irritate me how i waste 2-3 seconds every time i need to use doors.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
From my point of view, a game that is half ntr and half vanilla doesn't work. All vanilla players hate NTR to the point that they always wonder if it can be avoided or if it happens as a penalty for doing something wrong, but always with minimal content. since they prefer that there be much more vanilla content than ntr in many cases the fact that this tag throws them back on the other hand the players who like ntr want ntr and the slow corruption of the heroines and not vanilla and if they want something vanilla that it be something casual for to give context to the situation because having vanilla scenes divides the scenes into 2, for example it is better to have 14 scenes of a single theme than to distribute them on 7/7, at the end, you will throw back those who like the ntr that even if they do not care about the vanilla part since it only They will enjoy half of the content while the vanilla player enjoys the other half. In the end, you are selling only half a game depending on your taste or you make a full vanilla game or a complete one ntr but the two themes are not compatible

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
I disagree. There is no NTR without Vanilla just like there is no shadow without light.

Vanilla scenes are essential for me for NTR game being good. The more vanilla girl is on the start, the better corruption and NTR is on the endgame. And you can always try to avoid some NTR if you want, so piece of cake to everyone.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I disagree. There is no NTR without Vanilla just like there is no shadow without light.

Vanilla scenes are essential for me for NTR game being good. The more vanilla girl is on the start, the better corruption and NTR is on the endgame. And you can always try to avoid some NTR if you want, so piece of cake to everyone.
vanilla scenes are essential to give context to the ntr but the reality is that the player who plays vanilla hates the ntr and the player who plays ntr doesn't care about the vanilla but prefers to focus more on the ntr part, because the player vanilla don't want her love interest fall for other mans and the ntr player dont want to see a sex scene lovey dovey , they want jhon fuck all and all herioines make fun of the whimpy kazuma because the true protagonist of this game is john

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexaction

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
vanilla scenes are essential to give context to the ntr but the reality is that the player who plays vanilla hates the ntr and the player who plays ntr doesn't care about the vanilla but prefers to focus more on the ntr part, because the player vanilla don't want her love interest fall for other mans and the ntr player dont want to see a sex scene lovey dovey , they want jhon fuck all and all herioines make fun of the whimpy kazuma because the true protagonist of this game is john
Speak for yourself, you don't know what all vanilla or what all ntr enjoyers want. Of course there are people who like both. Part of the fun in NTR games is how difficult it is to prevent NTR from happening, and if you like NTR then you can just let it happen. The first time I play an ntr game I do everything I can to prevent it, or I have a separate save where I hunt for the ntr scenes and lose on purpose. Yes it sucks to not have more scenes, but that's on the developer to put it in there. I'm sure everyone would always want more content regardless of the game's genre, but to remove "vanilla" content from the NTR game, you might as well not even have NTR as a tag and just have the main character be the one stealing love interests. My least favorite NTR games are ones where the protagonists does nothing, doesn't have a chance, there's no choice, and NTR just happens. Those are extremely boring and pointless to me. If I can't do something to prevent NTR, then I don't want to play it at all, I want to always have the ability to stop it from happening so that I can feel like what I'm doing in the game matters. I love to see what happens if I fail at a task, or if I'm not clearing the game fast enough, or what happens when I'm playing on a higher difficulty.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Speak for yourself, you don't know what all vanilla or what all ntr enjoyers want. Of course there are people who like both. Part of the fun in NTR games is how difficult it is to prevent NTR from happening, and if you like NTR then you can just let it happen. The first time I play an ntr game I do everything I can to prevent it, or I have a separate save where I hunt for the ntr scenes and lose on purpose. Yes it sucks to not have more scenes, but that's on the developer to put it in there. I'm sure everyone would always want more content regardless of the game's genre, but to remove "vanilla" content from the NTR game, you might as well not even have NTR as a tag and just have the main character be the one stealing love interests. My least favorite NTR games are ones where the protagonists does nothing, doesn't have a chance, there's no choice, and NTR just happens. Those are extremely boring and pointless to me. If I can't do something to prevent NTR, then I don't want to play it at all, I want to always have the ability to stop it from happening so that I can feel like what I'm doing in the game matters. I love to see what happens if I fail at a task, or if I'm not clearing the game fast enough, or what happens when I'm playing on a higher difficulty.
I think most players who don't like NTR would prefer it to be incredibly easy to avoid. In reality, most will choose to disable NTR and have the game avoid it by itself, rather than having to deal with choosing the correct option. Another popular option is for the game to indicate the correct option to avoid the NTR.

I don't think there are many who would appreciate that avoid the NTR is a challenge, although I'm sure there are. But I don't think they are the majority. So making avoiding NTR difficult doesn't really make much sense: those who like NTR probably won't try to avoid it, those who want to see both paths may find it frustrating to have to replay events multiple times to achieve a scene and most of those who don't want to have NTR won't play a game where they aren't sure they can prevent it in incredible ease way.

In any case, based on what I've read about the vanilla (non-NTR) scenes in the game, they're unlikely to be liked by those who want to avoid NTR (although I'm sure there are people who would like them).

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I'm not speaking for myself, it's just what I've read in many comments apart from you, and the same as before I'm not saying that the content should be removed vanilla and nevermind ntr and vanilla as if it's gay content I'm just saying that I play them, nothing of what the creator has done should be removed, he has his ideas and he can make the game however he wants. I'm just saying that when we talk about ntr there is no middle ground or you like it and you don't like it and It is a reality, I try to be as respectful as possible but I am saying that when we talk about ntr you have to appeal to a specific group that likes that genre and I am not making this up, it is how games are made, it is better to focus on a certain topic than to be a master of none and a jack of all trades At the moment what I've seen of the game is full ntr and the vanilla scenes are hilarious and at this point the game should focus on this theme because if the dev hadn't raised him initial idea of the game in a different way at first

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
bro if you think part of the fun of ntr is trying to prevent it them im sorry youll be disappointed ntr at its core are the ones you seem to dislike the most where the mc is basically hopeless and does nothing and has no chance, mostly because its understood the kind of ntr you like is farely new and in the minority known as "optional ntr" its mostly for vanilla enjoyers or those who would rather not put a character through ntr routes. it seems that you self insert a bit much in these games you say you want the choices to "matter" but they always do as in most games it leads to different scenarios what you want is for your choices to up end the basic premise of these games.

Reactions: Farhan2077

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
I think most players who don't like NTR would prefer it to be incredibly easy to avoid. In reality, most will choose to disable NTR and have the game avoid it by itself, rather than having to deal with choosing the correct option. Another popular option is for the game to indicate the correct option to avoid the NTR.
Sure, but NTR games are not exactly for people that don't like NTR. Stop going to a game that is clearly NTR and complaining that the game has content that they don't like. I don't go to games that are made for people that like content I don't like. Trying to make a game to cater to both groups results in a game that is good for neither. Why are you coming to a game that is clearly meant to be NTR and getting upset that it has it, or makes it difficult?

So making avoiding NTR difficult doesn't really make much sense: those who like NTR probably won't try to avoid it, those who want to see both paths may find it frustrating to have to replay events multiple times to achieve a scene and most of those who don't want to have NTR won't play a game where they aren't sure they can prevent it in incredible ease way.
How does it not make sense? If it's an NTR game, the point of the game is to have NTR, so obviously it should be a challenge. Who plays an FPS or a puzzle game where the shooting sucks or the puzzles are easy? People who don't like those games shouldn't be going to play them, then complaining that it has puzzles or shooting mechanics and there shouldn't be an option to turn off the guns or a button to just solve the puzzles. THAT doesn't make sense. Also, people who don't want to have NTR, probably "shouldn't" be playing a game that has it if they don't like it, and they also shouldn't be going to games that have it and demanding that the dev remove it, make it easy and obvious, removing all the fun and enjoyment that comes with playing the game for those that do like that difficulty. I don't go to non-ntr games and get upset when it's filled with non-ntr content. That would be dumb. Is it a niche? Yes, obviously, which is why I find it strange that there are so many people trying to argue and dictate how it should be done when they clearly aren't interested in it from a storytelling nor a gameplay perspective.

I'm not speaking for myself, it's just what I've read in many comments apart from you, and the same as before I'm not saying that the content should be removed vanilla and nevermind ntr and vanilla as if it's gay content I'm just saying that I play them, nothing of what the creator has done should be removed, he has his ideas and he can make the game however he wants. I'm just saying that when we talk about ntr there is no middle ground or you like it and you don't like it and It is a reality, I try to be as respectful as possible but I am saying that when we talk about ntr you have to appeal to a specific group that likes that genre and I am not making this up, it is how games are made, it is better to focus on a certain topic than to be a master of none and a jack of all trades At the moment what I've seen of the game is full ntr and the vanilla scenes are hilarious and at this point the game should focus on this theme because if you hadn't raised your initial idea of the game in a different way at first
You are speaking for yourself, you say you've seen comments about it, but I'm willing to bet you're talking about people who don't like NTR, like BlasKyau and are arguing that you should be able to just avoid it. I have never, ever, seen anyone who likes NTR games say that vanilla content, or games that gamify the NTR elements should be reduced or removed. I have only ever seen the opposite. Also, I suspect you've also only seen people talking about these games on these forums, where the bias has always been heavily against NTR games in general and the narrative is always 'make it easier to avoid it." because people who don't like it, try to take over games that have it.

I'm not arguing that NTR is not a niche, I didn't say you're making it up (why would I?) You did say that either Vanilla or ntr should be removed, you said: "From my point of view, a game that is half ntr and half vanilla doesn't work." What else am I supposed to take from that, and everything else you said in that comment other than that games should either be 100% vanilla or 100% NTR. You say when we talk about NTR there is no middle ground, whereas I can say, "I am your Guignol", "Dungeon Town", "Reapers Club", "Seed of the Dead", "The Village of obscene Customs", All Venus games, all Lillim Darkness games, "Shadowcore", almost every Makura Cover Soft game, Anim games, Complets games, Black Rainbow games, Elf games, Frill games, Mink, Miel, and many more games and devs who are the top of the top when it comes to the NTR genre that make games exactly how I'm talking about that split content, have ntr and non-ntr elements, gamify it, don't make it extremely easy nor extremely obvious what option needs to be picked. Western games in comparison tend to always cater to the people who don't like the content, rather than those that do, and that's why none of them have been popular except Henteria Chronicles.

I will agree with you that splitting the content as you describe it, with the option to avoid NTR completely is pointless and counterproductive. That leads to a game with half the content and non-ntr enjoyers unhappy, meanwhile ntr enjoyers are playing the game as it's intended, or in some cases not because the dev decided to try and placate both sides resulting in two games in one with no overlap. Which is why I hate it when people who don't like ntr come to ntr games and complain that the game has ntr or that it should be completely avoidable. That defeats the whole purpose, go play another game instead of complaining about content in a game that's not for you.

I'm not attacking you personally, I'm just replying to what you've said, and I'm not talking about this game specifically, I'm talking about the genre in general. On the topic of this game, I don't think it should simply focus on ntr, it should have a mix of both. In my experience games that are solely ntr are boring, there is no mystery, no challenge, no point other than to be depressed at having no real choices or happy because you're just that into seeing a character get ntr'd. As I said earlier though, I have never seen anyone who likes ntr argue that there should be limited or no non-ntr content, or no choices to avoid. The vast majority of the most popular ntr games have systems built in to make it a challenge to avoid the ntr but have non-ntr in it to see as you avoid ntr, but have failstates where ntr happens, they do this because as I said if you're looking for a game and not just screens to click to get to the next sex scene, it's more fun that way.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
bro if you think part of the fun of ntr is trying to prevent it them im sorry youll be disappointed ntr at its core are the ones you seem to dislike the most where the mc is basically hopeless and does nothing and has no chance, mostly because its understood the kind of ntr you like is farely new and in the minority known as "optional ntr" its mostly for vanilla enjoyers or those who would rather not put a character through ntr routes. it seems that you self insert a bit much in these games you say you want the choices to "matter" but they always do as in most games it leads to different scenarios what you want is for your choices to up end the basic premise of these games.
No, what I'm talking about is not new, nor is it called optional ntr. Optional ntr is what most western games do, where it directly asks you if you want to have it in the game, or they directly label choices as leading to NTR, this is exactly the opposite of what I'm talking about and the opposite of what I want. Some of the oldest games and devs in the genre make games that I'm describing. Just because you've only experienced what westerners and people on here say about it, doesn't mean I'm wrong. I will list them here for you again, and then add more: "I am your Guignol", "Dungeon Town", "Reapers Club", "Seed of the Dead", "The Village of obscene Customs", All Venus games, all Lillim Darkness games, "Shadowcore", almost every Makura Cover Soft game, Anim games, Complets games, Black Rainbow games, Elf games, Frill games, Mink, Miel, Nitronil, Consider Nanaha, Oyako Samba, and most famous of all, Alicesoft games. The vast majority of Japanese ntr games are designed to gamify the ntr, present to you choices where it isn't immediately clear if you're going to enter a good or bad end, or give stats that raise or lower the likelihood of an ntr or non-ntr event, or have multiple endings. I'm sorry, but you're simply wrong here. Almost all of these games gives you choices that matter and are often based on actually reading the story instead of just hunting for sex scenes, Shadowcore being the most explicitly ntr focused one of the bunch. In fact, it is essentially ONLY western games that directly and obviously ask you if you want NTR or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redyqar and Radbug

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
You are speaking for yourself, you say you've seen comments about it, but I'm willing to bet you're talking about people who don't like NTR, like BlasKyau and are arguing that you should be able to just avoid it. I have never, ever, seen anyone who likes NTR games say that vanilla content, or games that gamify the NTR elements should be reduced or removed. I have only ever seen the opposite. Also, I suspect you've also only seen people talking about these games on these forums, where the bias has always been heavily against NTR games in general and the narrative is always 'make it easier to avoid it." because people who don't like it, try to take over games that have it.

I'm not arguing that NTR is not a niche, I didn't say you're making it up (why would I?) You did say that either Vanilla or ntr should be removed, you said: "From my point of view, a game that is half ntr and half vanilla doesn't work." What else am I supposed to take from that, and everything else you said in that comment other than that games should either be 100% vanilla or 100% NTR. You say when we talk about NTR there is no middle ground, whereas I can say, "I am your Guignol", "Dungeon Town", "Reapers Club", "Seed of the Dead", "The Village of obscene Customs", All Venus games, all Lillim Darkness games, "Shadowcore", almost every Makura Cover Soft game, Anim games, Complets games, Black Rainbow games, Elf games, Frill games, Mink, Miel, and many more games and devs who are the top of the top when it comes to the NTR genre that make games exactly how I'm talking about that split content, have ntr and non-ntr elements, gamify it, don't make it extremely easy nor extremely obvious what option needs to be picked. Western games in comparison tend to always cater to the people who don't like the content, rather than those that do, and that's why none of them have been popular except Henteria Chronicles.

I will agree with you that splitting the content as you describe it, with the option to avoid NTR completely is pointless and counterproductive. That leads to a game with half the content and non-ntr enjoyers unhappy, meanwhile ntr enjoyers are playing the game as it's intended, or in some cases not because the dev decided to try and placate both sides resulting in two games in one with no overlap. Which is why I hate it when people who don't like ntr come to ntr games and complain that the game has ntr or that it should be completely avoidable. That defeats the whole purpose, go play another game instead of complaining about content in a game that's not for you.

I'm not attacking you personally, I'm just replying to what you've said, and I'm not talking about this game specifically, I'm talking about the genre in general. On the topic of this game, I don't think it should simply focus on ntr, it should have a mix of both. In my experience games that are solely ntr are boring, there is no mystery, no challenge, no point other than to be depressed at having no real choices or happy because you're just that into seeing a character get ntr'd. As I said earlier though, I have never seen anyone who likes ntr argue that there should be limited or no non-ntr content, or no choices to avoid. The vast majority of the most popular ntr games have systems built in to make it a challenge to avoid the ntr but have non-ntr in it to see as you avoid ntr, but have failstates where ntr happens, they do this because as I said if you're looking for a game and not just screens to click to get to the next sex scene, it's more fun that way.
It seems that you do understand me from everything you have said, which seems very good to me, you only understood me in the third paragraph, after talking about a lot of games and you have started to write about a lot of topics that are irrelevant to me. It doesn't matter what you've played or your tastes or what you consider top games, only the third paragraph talks about what I wanted to say, the rest like I don't care and don't worry, it's a forum, it's a respectful conversation and I don't take anything from it. What are you saying wrong? It's just an exchange of opinions.

and this game may not be for me it's ok i can live with it no one is saying anything about the ntr or your tastes or what you have played no one is saying that, we are talking about the content of the game that it is better to concentrate on one thing than to split the content of the game in 2

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes