3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.5.0 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.5.0):

• New 4 NTR Random Trigger Scene
  • Added moaning voice to all sex scene (Except peeking scene)
  • Several bug fixes and QOL update
Please always start a new save, The 3rd Wiz NTR scene will auto-trigger if the day count reaches 23 or above.
The 1st and 2nd Wiz scenes should be fixed now.

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!
Sorry, I can't respond to all of your comments, but I always make sure to read all of them!

Apr 7, 2023
Any chance we will get some Netorase content?
Also will anything else happen after they lose to pleasure or are you just blocked from interacting with them? Would be nice to keep interacting with them, but they only talk about John and mock Kazuma's size.

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
This game is too big of a download for how threadbare the content is. It could potentially be good but needs work.

-The timer when searching for girls should go away, instead this would be a good chance to 'lock' girls from joining your party on a given day and instead hiding a peep scene with a heart indicator somewhere in the dark part of the mansion.
-There really needs to be more variety in animations here, both at each stage to make the corruption/romance be more of a slow burn and also to give us the chance to see the nude models from more angles. Could also play with different states of undress in each scene as a soft cue to the corruption level of each girl.
-Wiz ntr scenes don't seem to play for me, could be a bug. Also peep scenes don't work once a girl falls to lust, also possibly a bug.
-I full on ignored the combat in this game since there's no point. Should either make it affect relationships in some way or change to a time skip with monetary reward.
- That's actually a good idea for the second half of the game.
- Yes, I will try to rearrange it and make it slower because it's really fast for now. It's still not adjusted.
- Wiz NTR is bugged on that version, sorry!
- Don't worry, the combat will become more rewarding later. I still need to implement some event, mechanic, or feature.

Thank your for playing and feedback!

Anyone thinking this is grindy hasn't played many rpgm games, lol. But no gallery yet sadly. It definitely needs one.
Don't worry, gallery will be implemented in v.0.6.0!
For me, casual player, the biggest problem for now are: lack of gallery (recollection room) and lack of items helping Kazuma in mini game (searching for girls in dark rooms). Of course I know that there is still too little animated scenes and "content" as a whole, but it demand a lot of work. First 2 problem - not really.

Since devs can easy change previous stats like line of sight (round in early versions vs cone now - hate it personally) I assume there shouldn't be a big problem to add some new items.

Some ideas:
1. Time orb (already implemented)
2. Something to expand field of view (ultimately make it round like in early version)
3. Torch (limited to 5 or 10 pieces in whole game, maybe drop from monsters or bosses) item which Kazuma can plant in selected place and it will give some light in that place for all next minigames.
4. Boots - faster movement speed
5. Lightning - for 1 second there will be no darkness (not her :LOL: ) on the screen or on the limited part of the screen around Kazuma
6. Compass - for limited short period of time (like 5 seconds) it will show arrow to nearest girl (looks OP but on the second thought there are a lot of walls so it will be not that strong, but for sure should be precisely balanced)
7. Aura - instead of compass devs can add red and blue aura which will show how close or far away from nearest girl is Kazuma.
8. Ability to allow Kazuma goes through walls (once per minigame or more)
9. Ability to allow Kazuma goes through doors without need to open and close it (nerfed version of no. 8 idea) - it irritate me how i waste 2-3 seconds every time i need to use doors.
Great idea! 1 and 4 are already implemented. I may take one of your ideas.
And I never knew that opening and closing the door can be time-wasting lmao.

Thank you for playing and for the feedback!

What this game actually needs is the Netorase route, how it would unlock?
-Have one of the girls like you enough to start handjobs
-Have John corrupt her enough to have vaginal sex

When checking on her through the door`s keyhole kazuma will notice the door is unlocked and there will be a prompt:
-Remain in denial
-Open the door (starts Netorase route)

The girl will be startled and try to make excuses, Kazuma will interrupt her and say he actually thinks it is kinda hot, John will pick up on it and say "hahaha boy maybe we can be friends after all" and so the Netorase begins, each girl will have a different flavor of Netorase:

Aqua is for the masochists, she will flaunt her relationship with John, call Kazuma a tiny dicked quickshot in public, use Kazuma as a chair while John fucks her face and only agree to kiss Kazuma after John cummed in her mouth.

Megumin is the loving Netorase route, she only has gentle and loving words for you while he is being bred by John, she asks you to hold her hand while she is fucked, says how good is to receive Kazuma's love and John's dick at the same time, when going on dates with her she disappears during the date and comes back with a hair on her cheek, she kisses Kazuma and he smells cum in her mouth.

Lalatina loses all control and goes full nympho, her sense of shame is totally broken and now sex for her is as natural as breathing, when taking her out in the outskirts there will be bestiality scenes where she fucks monsters and asks Kazuma to wait and watch because it is too dangerous to get close while she is "fighting"

Once the girls have succumbed to pleasure you will no longer be blocked from interacting with them, you can open the door and talk to them, but instead of the "spend time with them" option there will be "lets go look for john" since he will be fucking one of the other girls, this will result in a event where 2 or even all three of the girls get fucked and you watch. There could be some other NTR events here like Lalatina asking to "go out "slay" monsters" where you can have more NTR without John around.
Your suggestion is really great, everything is really in character with their personality. I may use your idea later, no promise though.

Thank you for playing and for the feedback!

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Any chance we will get some Netorase content?
Also will anything else happen after they lose to pleasure or are you just blocked from interacting with them? Would be nice to keep interacting with them, but they only talk about John and mock Kazuma's size.
Full fall and lose to pleasure stuffs will be implemented in v.0.6.0, since that version will be the end of first half of the game. So the game blocked you from interaction after fall to pleasure is actually unfinished content.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017

ChangeLog (v0.5.0):

Please always start a new save, The 3rd Wiz NTR scene will auto-trigger if the day count reaches 23 or above.

Sorry, I can't respond to all of your comments, but I always make sure to read all of them!
prototype game released?

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
I'll just wait til I can say no to wearing the ring I'm curious does the creator plan to make it and immediate ending or? Something else

ItzCrusader

Jun 16, 2020
Can we get a list of what the new scenes are? I can't seem to get the one after they are all corrupted to trigger.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
How or where do you find the time sphere and the boots? i cant seem to find any, and Wiz does not sell or make anything in the shop

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

ChangeLog (v0.5.0):

No Sylvia still? :x

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Re checked things out. Haven't touched it since the 2nd update from initial release. The tasks to make the vanilla scene's progress (time bar challenges, hunting for your companions in the dark, pointless grinding?) sort of muddle this. That is to say I can see a situation where these things can be great given the story or otherwise, but as they stand they are a major friction for actually enjoying things.

Easy 1 fix suggestion for all the above issues: have Kazuma's level up increase the size on the time bar, increase the range and width of Kazuma's vision in the dark.

Other than that I think the NTR route (I assume the ring on route is basically pure NTR, or NTR/sph?, and when you do the no ring run it will basically be a fairer fight for Kazuma against John? Ironically maybe make him size steal John as a double whammy for lols and character continuity?) would benefit from retroactive events. So for example when Kazuma first gets with a girl, regardless of his outcome, if said girl has already done at least a blow job with John, it would be nice to see some recognition even if initially just thoughts. Later comparisons again for the NTR side of the game would be more comparisons belittling or looking down on Kazuma's performance, versus John.

Overall I don't think this needs to be a long game. I would argue there needs to be a better corruption scene before full blown betrayal, or a final corruption scene representing a complete fall into the dark side. Maybe have an element if John corrupts one character, that character makes it harder for you to get the other party members, or helps John's influence towards them? Otherwise further resources should go into the vanilla side of things, or even a revenge route where Kazuma is able to get the ring off, and systematically takes the girls back and ruins John life. You would probably get some interesting traction if you ended up having a route like that.

Just my opinions. Otherwise right now its a 6/10. I'd argue this is a fantastic score because this honestly was like a 2/10 on initial release. But I think you've shown you're able to fix things up, and add enough in to keep improving the overall experience.

Reactions: Chris2041

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
How does the MC interact with the NTR in this one? Is he oblivious, hates it, does he enjoy it or does he simply not react whatsoever?

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes