3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Because I like happy endings, but not so happy
Great, im not against there being a route that ends happy. The only time I dont like it is when the pure netorare route requires me to play badly and throw fights. I much prefer games that just give me an option at the beginning to select netorare route.

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
Are there plans for any lesbian scenes between the girls? And if there are will there be a variation between NTR and non NTR?

• Angry
Reactions: stupidbug

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are there plans for any lesbian scenes between the girls? And if there are will there be a variation between NTR and non NTR?
Right now I think, although those who are playing will confirm it better for you, that the main change between NTR and non-NTR are the scenes and I suppose some dialogues. In the more or less distant future, when this route is finished, the Dev plans to make a different non-NTR route, and in principle the story will be different from the current route, if I understood correctly.

About the lesbian content, I don't know.

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.5.2 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.5.2):

• Curse Level feature implemented. Your Curse Level will be reduced when treated by Wiz. (At the moment it will serve as visual only).
  • Area 2 added and optional helpful key item added on regular shop.
  • 2nd support item to help you in dark room added.
  • Special cutscene skill added. (Darkness's Decoy skill only.)
  • Some minor dialogue added and extended.
  • Several bug fixes and QOL update.
Please always start a new save, don't forget to apply the bugfixes if you decide to play it..

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Re checked things out. Haven't touched it since the 2nd update from initial release. The tasks to make the vanilla scene's progress (time bar challenges, hunting for your companions in the dark, pointless grinding?) sort of muddle this. That is to say I can see a situation where these things can be great given the story or otherwise, but as they stand they are a major friction for actually enjoying things.

Easy 1 fix suggestion for all the above issues: have Kazuma's level up increase the size on the time bar, increase the range and width of Kazuma's vision in the dark.

Other than that I think the NTR route (I assume the ring on route is basically pure NTR, or NTR/sph?, and when you do the no ring run it will basically be a fairer fight for Kazuma against John? Ironically maybe make him size steal John as a double whammy for lols and character continuity?) would benefit from retroactive events. So for example when Kazuma first gets with a girl, regardless of his outcome, if said girl has already done at least a blow job with John, it would be nice to see some recognition even if initially just thoughts. Later comparisons again for the NTR side of the game would be more comparisons belittling or looking down on Kazuma's performance, versus John.

Overall I don't think this needs to be a long game. I would argue there needs to be a better corruption scene before full blown betrayal, or a final corruption scene representing a complete fall into the dark side. Maybe have an element if John corrupts one character, that character makes it harder for you to get the other party members, or helps John's influence towards them? Otherwise further resources should go into the vanilla side of things, or even a revenge route where Kazuma is able to get the ring off, and systematically takes the girls back and ruins John life. You would probably get some interesting traction if you ended up having a route like that.

Just my opinions. Otherwise right now its a 6/10. I'd argue this is a fantastic score because this honestly was like a 2/10 on initial release. But I think you've shown you're able to fix things up, and add enough in to keep improving the overall experience.
Thank you for keep coming!

The cursed ring mode is NTR mode. Meanwhile, the non-cursed ring one is pure vanilla mode (No John, no rival or whatsover), which will be implemented later and possibly on a separate game.

Did you mean small detail comparing when the girl either sees one of them first and then starts comparing when seeing the other one? If that's what you mean, it's already implemented.

"Maybe have an element if John corrupts one character, that character makes it harder for you to get the other party members, or helps John's influence towards them?"
It's already planned, but not 100% of it will be in the game because it depends on how hard it is to implement.

"revenge route"
Sadly, no revenge route is being planned.

Thank you for playing and your feedback!
Just had a few more ideas to integrate the combat and the area outside with the NTR

If Kazuma manages to find all 3 girls before leaving to quest John will show up and ask to tag along, saying Yes will add him to the party (he does not join in combat, just tags along to harass the girls), saying No will make him leave, but if any of the girls has succumbed to pleasure they will leave with him, you will be able to find them in the field for a sex scene.

If John is following the party he will keep sexually harassing the girls like Yarizo does Kohaku in Nymphomania Priestess, this will increase their horny value, if the horny value maxes out they will leave with John during the next combat and return when the combat ends with a pubic hair in the cheek or a leaking creampie and give the excuse of "there was another enemy going to ambush us from behind so John and I left to deal with them", this will keep going on until you return to the town, every time it happens their corruption increases, so this can make them succumb to pleasure faster. If they have already succumbed instead of making an excuse they will just tell you the truth and say they were fucking John because they were too horny to fight.

Losing a battle while John is following the party causes him to take all the girls away to the mansion leaving Kazuma alone.
Thank you for your feedback!
Sorry, but there's no plan to implement a battle sex system. But your idea is really good, so I might implement it, but only as a small event, not a full-scale system. I might use your full idea on my other game.
Sorry, but there will be no lesbian scenes because I have zero knowledge of that genre.
I'll just wait til I can say no to wearing the ring I'm curious does the creator plan to make it and immediate ending or? Something else
It is planned to be a separate game instead as a pure vanilla game (Since the size will be big if I merge it with the current one). The timeline and settings are same, but Kazuma retains his memory.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Gods Blessing [0.5.2 BugFix] Compressed (UnTested) (With UAGC 2.4.4 Fixed)

Win (1.5 GB/ 397 MB) , (5.7K Images)

emaens

Feb 28, 2021
v0.5.2 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.5.2):

• Curse Level feature implemented. Your Curse Level will be reduced when treated by Wiz. (At the moment it will serve as visual only).
  • Area 2 added and optional helpful key item added on regular shop.
  • 2nd support item to help you in dark room added.
  • Special cutscene skill added. (Darkness's Decoy skill only.)
  • Some minor dialogue added and extended.
  • Several bug fixes and QOL update.
Please always start a new save, don't forget to apply the bugfixes if you decide to play it..

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

Thanks for your hard work, the game really 10/10.
It would be interesting to show the NTR scenes when we return to the castle, but complete. For example, Megumin's in the shower or Darkness in the room and changing the scenes with water... they're kind of... ugly. but the rest 10 out of 10!
and also taking megumin's clothes off while she masturbates john. just that, your work is great!!!

translated from google translator.
I dont know English :'c

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Ok I'm in a weird position with NTR games... TECHNICALLY not my kink, but also doesn't really kill my boner either, but I'm very much into humiliation and stuff like forced bisex. So how much if any will this game have like hardcore cuck scenes basically? Maybe a route for that for people who wanna avoid it? From the tags I'm not getting my hopes up but I had to ask because this is a fun game idea with the curse and party members being corrupted, just regular NTR doesn't tickle my taint. It's very hard to find games like that with only NTR being searchable tag. So I'm sorry for potentially wasting time but hey at least I didn't ask if NTR is avoidable.

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes