3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
someone have the save 100%?
save can't help anything you can't replay H anyway it will stuck by one time only
you can use my i unlock all NTR 100% but want to replay Wiz H don't work it only play one time only so sad

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
now after i mode the code remove all dark room
and play all event
complete nomal quest with 3 girl need than fight every boss they will give some chat
that end i can delete the game now yessss i freeeeeeeee!!!

listalin

Jun 29, 2020
I think im soft locked. I get to the cutscene with i think ris? Then go down the ladder and destroy gargoyle statue with bombs and when i try to go back up the ladder ris cutscene will play again. Like I can't leave and I've been saving over the same save since the start

Reactions: diddlydadoo

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think the darkroom stuff is interesting, but 1 minute to look and such a small visual radius is far to frustrating. Then you pick the wrong quest zone and waste the group lol. I think a way to make it much better would be to remove the timer. And as the girls get corrupted you can find them with John in zone you cant reach them.

Honestly playing hide and seek never made any sense, it's like it was just added to pad out gameplay. But I think it could work if it wasn't so dark, and you added the chance for events where they are with John. And remove to stupid timer.

Reactions: Algamer

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I think the darkroom stuff is interesting, but 1 minute to look and such a small visual radius is far to frustrating. Then you pick the wrong quest zone and waste the group lol. I think a way to make it much better would be to remove the timer. And as the girls get corrupted you can find them with John in zone you cant reach them.

Honestly playing hide and seek never made any sense, it's like it was just added to pad out gameplay. But I think it could work if it wasn't so dark, and you added the chance for events where they are with John. And remove to stupid timer.
after i mod the remove dark i use MV make my speed double some day there no girl in room some has 1 or 2 or no one in room

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i re download the game and i will tell anyone how to edit the code free just wait

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
this time you can't make fake virus i let anyone know know about it yessss freedom and don't forget to share it to discord
let anyone know it

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
IDK the number is correct or not, just enjoy
save1 Aqua NTR 1+2
save2 M NTR 2
save3 D NTR 1+2
save4 W NTR 1
save5 W NTR 2
save6 W NTR 3
save7 W NTR 4
can you tell me how to skip anyting like this i want to learn it pl

DanigamerZX

Nov 1, 2021
salvar não pode ajudar em nada, você não pode reproduzir H de qualquer maneira, ele ficará preso apenas uma vez
você pode usar meu i desbloquear todos os NTR 100%, mas deseja reproduzir o Wiz H não funciona, joga apenas uma vez, tão triste
[/CITAR] quando vão liberar a galeria?/when they will unlock the gallery?

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes