3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.5.5 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.5.5):

• Curse Level feature established
  • 3 Scenes are Extended (All of 3 main heroine's 2nd NTR Event.)
  • 1 Final Vanilla Scene added (Darkness)
  • Special cutscene skill added. (Megumin's Explosion skill.)
  • Several Major bug fixes
  • rebalanced some stuff and QOL update.
Please always start a new save, don't forget to apply the bugfixes if you decide to play it..

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cux

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Ok I'm in a weird position with NTR games... TECHNICALLY not my kink, but also doesn't really kill my boner either, but I'm very much into humiliation and stuff like forced bisex. So how much if any will this game have like hardcore cuck scenes basically? Maybe a route for that for people who wanna avoid it? From the tags I'm not getting my hopes up but I had to ask because this is a fun game idea with the curse and party members being corrupted, just regular NTR doesn't tickle my taint. It's very hard to find games like that with only NTR being searchable tag. So I'm sorry for potentially wasting time but hey at least I didn't ask if NTR is avoidable.
The only think you can get probably Sylvia route on the future update.
translated from google

Game is awsome,but will developer do female viewpoint?
I like to know what aqua thought when she in bathroom with John
or what she actually done on sofa when Kazuma fallen asleep

Just like NTR Knight's Story this event
But I thought it's already on everyone's POV?

Thank you for playing!
I've found a pretty hard-hitting bug combo. First off, the anti-statue bombs don't seem to be useable when "fighting" the Gargoyle, so you're stuck spamming snipe for a few minutes until it's dead. Secondly, if you save after picking up a few and then load that save, you lose your bombs and have to pick them back up again. And finally, when Chris jumps you to tell you you should bring bombs to fight the Gargoyle, she doesn't despawn and keeps repeating the same scene when you try to go back, effectviely trapping you in that part of the map, since there's neither a teleport function/skill nor another path out of the area. Would have been pretty nice to know that last one before discovering the other two.

The gameplay's just getting in on the ntr right now, cucking us out of time, progression and collected items.
That's chris bug, you should apply the bugfixes before.

Also thank you for playing and the report!
I guess doing it in a separate game is a good idea. Although in that case I suppose it would also be a good idea to make a new thread for the game without NTR when the time comes.
Yes, that's my intention. I am also interested in branching out to make other genres, such as vanilla harem games. Well, that's after I've already finished my first game and have enough experience to speed up and develop two games at the same time.
The cave section with the really speedy skeleton encounters that always has 3 of them can fuck right off. Please don't make your game so goddamned annoying to play, you aren't doing yourself any favours.
Thank you for the feedback!
It's already nerfed on v.0.5.5, unless you bring Aqua.

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Oh man, I was about to talk about animations before watching the comments.... oh damn, it has NTR. And that too in Konosuba! The guy doesnt get a chance with the girls anyway so this is just icing on the cake lol. Honestly I would have played this if it had 2d animations, 3d darkness kinda has a weird face ngl. Megumin & aqua look fine though. I always wonder, is it easier to work with 3d than 2d... if it aint, 2d just looks much better imo especially when you are making a game based off 2d characters.

the_ultimate_chad

Feb 11, 2019
Very cool, my only complain is that John got an entire bakery on his backside like god damn, really hard to concentrate on the bitches getting fucked when he's doing the thug shaker.

emaens

Feb 28, 2021
The only think you can get probably Sylvia route on the future update.

>>>>>But I thought it's already on everyone's POV? <<<<<

Thank you for playing!

That's chris bug, you should apply the bugfixes before.

Also thank you for playing and the report!

Yes, that's my intention. I am also interested in branching out to make other genres, such as vanilla harem games. Well, that's after I've already finished my first game and have enough experience to speed up and develop two games at the same time.

Thank you for the feedback!
It's already nerfed on v.0.5.5, unless you bring Aqua.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!, seriously those scenes need another POV, since they are not visible to everyone. and they are the best scenes!!
If you could do it, you would add much more variety to the game!!

translated from spanish to english using google translator :'C

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
So what do the curse levels do? What's the negative? What happens if you get Wiz to lessen the curse level? What's the positive?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This game desperately needs a gallery. Gettin kinda burnt out replaying the game every update to see the new stuff. Probably gonna skip the next few updates. The hide and seek mini games needs rework too, that shit sucks ass.

Id rather have unlimited time to search, but sometimes the girls are with john just out of reach. Give me a reason to search for them other than just using them in combat. Last couple playthroughs I just mtooled combat, lol.

Overall, I do really like the game, and im sure the full release will be baller, its a great framework. Keep up the great work dev.

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes