3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

StevenEXE

Dec 16, 2018
translated from google

Game is awsome,but will developer do female viewpoint?
I like to know what aqua thought when she in bathroom with John
or what she actually done on sofa when Kazuma fallen asleep

Just like NTR Knight's Story this event

Reactions: SpicySpag2315

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I've found a pretty hard-hitting bug combo. First off, the anti-statue bombs don't seem to be useable when "fighting" the Gargoyle, so you're stuck spamming snipe for a few minutes until it's dead. Secondly, if you save after picking up a few and then load that save, you lose your bombs and have to pick them back up again. And finally, when Chris jumps you to tell you you should bring bombs to fight the Gargoyle, she doesn't despawn and keeps repeating the same scene when you try to go back, effectviely trapping you in that part of the map, since there's neither a teleport function/skill nor another path out of the area. Would have been pretty nice to know that last one before discovering the other two.

The gameplay's just getting in on the ntr right now, cucking us out of time, progression and collected items.

Reactions: Ed24 and Shipless

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Games comin along nicely, hopefully, we get a gallery before too long. Also Id like to see John ntr Eris after getting killed once too, lol.

Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

Raziels

Nov 30, 2019
Looking good so far, though personally I don't like John. Not because of the NTR or anything, but rather because there no point of him being there. If anything, in my personal opinion, it should've been Sylvia that was doing the NTR stuff, if you seen her art on rule 34 then you'll know what I mean. That about it really, other than that the game is going great. Hope to see more stuff coming soon.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
v0.5.2 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.5.2):

• Curse Level feature implemented. Your Curse Level will be reduced when treated by Wiz. (At the moment it will serve as visual only).
  • Area 2 added and optional helpful key item added on regular shop.
  • 2nd support item to help you in dark room added.
  • Special cutscene skill added. (Darkness's Decoy skill only.)
  • Some minor dialogue added and extended.
  • Several bug fixes and QOL update.
Please always start a new save, don't forget to apply the bugfixes if you decide to play it..

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!
It's a generic cuckold game like 99% so, if you don't add a revenge route or the mc can do something, it's the typical game where you make an effort to keep prostitutes in your group, and it's quite noticeable that what you Interested is the NTR route, you should have done it just ntr

Reactions: Ragingrager

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Looking good so far, though personally I don't like John. Not because of the NTR or anything, but rather because there no point of him being there. If anything, in my personal opinion, it should've been Sylvia that was doing the NTR stuff, if you seen her art on rule 34 then you'll know what I mean. That about it really, other than that the game is going great. Hope to see more stuff coming soon.
Why would Sylvia be hanging around the town of beginnings though? If you would want someone already in the story then one of the other adventures would be the best fit.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's a generic cuckold game like 99% so, if you don't add a revenge route or the mc can do something, it's the typical game where you make an effort to keep prostitutes in your group, and it's quite noticeable that what you Interested is the NTR route, you should have done it just ntr
The typical netorare game needs me to throw fights or choose poor actions to cause the netorare, so in that sense its better then most to me. I dont want to have to choose the netorare route, kinda makes it more netorase to me. So the 1 decisions at the start to be either netorare or not is enough. SO if he did at that option as long as its an option once at the start then it doesnt effect me and I dont mind.

Raziels

Nov 30, 2019
Why would Sylvia be hanging around the town of beginnings though? If you would want someone already in the story then one of the other adventures would be the best fit.
Eh fair enough I suppose, I don't have a problem with the game or anything. It just something I thought of after seeing a couple of Sylvia fanarts and the setting she was in, that's about it really.

Reactions: LordFrz

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The cursed ring mode is NTR mode. Meanwhile, the non-cursed ring one is pure vanilla mode (No John, no rival or whatsover), which will be implemented later and possibly on a separate game.

It is planned to be a separate game instead as a pure vanilla game (Since the size will be big if I merge it with the current one). The timeline and settings are same, but Kazuma retains his memory.
I guess doing it in a separate game is a good idea. Although in that case I suppose it would also be a good idea to make a new thread for the game without NTR when the time comes.

snace00

May 9, 2022
i'm stuck, when I beat the statue and get the black ring I try to go back, but everytime it start the thief cutscene and it teleport me back.

Reactions: Shipless

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
how to get more light it so dark and i been use MV cheat and try to get all Wiz lvl 3 but don't know how to make it work
and other NTR too and one thing i found darnkess in dark room far but when i saw her behind the bathroom well she there after i go to click her she run away for me and i can't find her anyway i star note many location that all girl hideing now

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
ChangeLog (v0.5.2):
Curse Level feature implemented. Your Curse Level will be reduced when treated by Wiz. (At the moment it will serve as visual only).
Area 2 added and optional helpful key item added on regular shop. (75% finished.)
2nd support item to help you in dark room added.
Special cutscene skill added. (Darkness's Decoy skill only.)
Some minor dialogue added and extended.
Several bug fixes and QOL update.

can someone tell me pl what is the 2nd support item to help you in dark room added ????and how to get it and how to use it ??

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
i'm not an ntr fan but if anyone deserves to be ntr'd, it's Kazuma. Kazuma getting ntr'd is the only ntr that i support.

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes