3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: stupidbug

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
my first comment was that looking for girls in the dark was fucking boring, and it's still fucking boring today. Is there a way to either become more powerful or to find them easily?
If not I'll just stop playing this game and find something more fun
I agree with you. Searching for the girls is tedious and stressful. And what makes it worse is having to repeat it daily...

Personally, I like to control which scenes to watch first, but the current mode is next to impossible. On top of that I end up spending a lot of time on this boring challenge.

Franconi

Aug 22, 2022
I'ts not possible to actually see wiz new scenes, you got me all hyped up and here I am, waiting...

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you for stay with us and your feedback!
Yes, there's no big update about anything beside scene and some minor feature. I actually planning to add some feature to make player to go out. I also want to add some cool effects to the combat so it doesn't look bland, but either way, the gameplay battle isn't the main focus of the game, but at least I don't want to make it barebones and useless.

On the darkness section, time orbs won't be the only item that can help you, there will be more items to the point where you can get everyone with maybe a 90% chance.

Thank you for playing and feedback!
Yes, the girl falls somewhat too fast, be it plotwise or gameplay-wise, but it will be adjusted later.
Is "John" the only 1 that gets to fuck the girls? Or will there be other characters that try to corrupt them?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
haven't watched konosuba so the amnesia kicks in right, but just a handful of animations is all I found with little variation. Kinda meh

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
So I've only played the current 0.4.5 version and therefore can't comment on the previous versions, but I really have no idea what I'm doing here. After a bit of getting destroyed by mobs and what seems to be pointless level grinding, it kinda became a "pass time for NTR" kinda deal as people above mentioned, finding the girls is nigh impossible and there's no actual rewards from combat. In hindsight, I've now read that I'm supposed to use steal on mobs to steal stuff? (based off skimming a few previous posts) Honestly idk if I wanna put myself through that again considering it's really hard to put together a party and without a party, one fight is usually the most you can manage. In addition to that, the corruption speed feels really fast too so all in all, it really felt like the whole thing was pointless. (I'll at least say, the models and anims look good tho)

There's also a few event bugs in that if you take a nap (at least, that's what I did because everything else felt really pointless) there's events that can happen in the afternoon, but choosing to see them only triggers the fade-in/fade-out transitions without actually playing the scenes. I figured it was happening as the first Wiz NTR scene I saw was already her getting boned and I imagine that's not the case. right?

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
This game is too big of a download for how threadbare the content is. It could potentially be good but needs work.

-The timer when searching for girls should go away, instead this would be a good chance to 'lock' girls from joining your party on a given day and instead hiding a peep scene with a heart indicator somewhere in the dark part of the mansion.
-There really needs to be more variety in animations here, both at each stage to make the corruption/romance be more of a slow burn and also to give us the chance to see the nude models from more angles. Could also play with different states of undress in each scene as a soft cue to the corruption level of each girl.
-Wiz ntr scenes don't seem to play for me, could be a bug. Also peep scenes don't work once a girl falls to lust, also possibly a bug.
-I full on ignored the combat in this game since there's no point. Should either make it affect relationships in some way or change to a time skip with monetary reward.

Reactions: emaens and rafm184
3.10 star(s) 32 Votes