RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So this is new game after Bravehearth Academy, i was kind of happy see his new game but... Then i saw talk about how MC looks etc... Well... I gues this game would take at least 2-3 year to complete and im totaly not into futa or futa-like MC's... Thats sad... I gues im not gonna enjoy this one...

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Would love to try it but for some reason you can't put the text speed to instant oh well...

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Reactions: tuno2017

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.png
God's Call [v1.4.1] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
View attachment 1687555
God's Call [Chapter 1] Walkthrough Mod
Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Nice, now I can farm all the routes easily.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Max Muscle

Sep 10, 2021
View attachment 1687555
Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thank you so much <3!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
... wow just wow downloaded and tried it on a whim and was first confused like some people over the mc design and had to check if it really was a male protag game but some time into the game i was fine with it a bit strange but ok.
the visuals were really not bad for the used engine HS? i think but the cinematic and overall presentaiton was good but the story in the beginning a bit confusing was what really glued me to the monitor... a bit of everything funny nice but also disturbing (is there even some player who liked the humans after the first chapters?) on the watchlilst and eagerly waiting for the next chapter ;)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
God's Call [Chapter 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.59 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.56 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 435 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 401 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
... wow just wow downloaded and tried it on a whim and was first confused like some people over the mc design and had to check if it really was a male protag game but some time into the game i was fine with it a bit strange but ok.
the visuals were really not bad for the used engine HS? i think but the cinematic and overall presentaiton was good but the story in the beginning a bit confusing was what really glued me to the monitor... a bit of everything funny nice but also disturbing (is there even some player who liked the humans after the first chapters?) on the watchlilst and eagerly waiting for the next chapter ;)
i finished the first chapter now...and if i was MC i would start an apocalypse...fire, flames, floods, nightmares, asteroids

i'm in tears...the dev is good in story-writing so far...i was (secretly) hoping for some boobs...but he got me what i actually want: good plot and real emotions.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The end of this update was brutal and a bit depressing.
i don't know if it's something the dev wanted...but he told us Yannei's past...then we read lines like "nobody was spared, not even civilians"(not actual quote but close) and before meeting that Thuder-spear person, i was like "Yannei from just a soldier, became a genocidal monster" and "from her friend's death she learned nothing but to hate more, engulfed by her own despair"

the actual quote

Immagine.png

Implies that it didn't matter gender, age, or role in the city, if someone is racially a beastfolk, the army killed them right on the spot, which is reinforced by this line(from MC himself)

Immagine.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimskeleton

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
i don't know if it's something the dev wanted...but he told us Yannei's past...then we read lines like "nobody was spared, not even civilians"(not actual quote but close) and before meeting that Thuder-spear person, i was like "Yannei from just a soldier, became a genocidal monster" and "from her friend's death she learned nothing but to hate more, engulfed by her own despair"
I couldn't really gauge as to whether Yannei just hated the beastfolk or the world in general. It's definitely going to be interesting how the story progresses depending on choices, especially when it comes to your own squad members. Arcaena for sure came across as someone who would follow you if you changed sides, Leatrix kinda gave me the same impression after some of the comments she made when the elves were being sold but probably a bit more indecisive, Rheiner I really don't know.

The second captain that showed up for sure looks like someone you don't want to mess with.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
This game is something else. It really needs the tags updated though. Futa, Slave and Rape. Was a good game. I can't stand rape though even if its for the story. Even more so if theres no redemption and then what happened to her after.

Best of luck though would still highly rate it. The rest of the game was really great at least played through the whole thing.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes