Nov 18, 2021
It could come later as a dlc
well to improve how the mc (theoretically and god) could resurrect the companions who died and really turn it into a harem game by adding sandbox in the game being able to travel between kingdoms and having a system of affection trust and obedience, (just to make it clear this game really messed with my definition of being straight, because these men are so cute I would fuck them all hahahhaha)

Reactions: Dunner

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
well to improve how the mc (theoretically and god) could resurrect the companions who died and really turn it into a harem game by adding sandbox in the game being able to travel between kingdoms and having a system of affection trust and obedience, (just to make it clear this game really messed with my definition of being straight, because these men are so cute I would fuck them all hahahhaha)
there's no confusion to be had, the dev made it abundantly clear he sucked at making males look cool so he decided to pick women and attach a sausage to them and call them males

call it lazy and uninspired but i guess this messy patchwork does its job well?

only storytelling will save this game from falling into irrelevancy

wissenschaftxii

Oct 6, 2019
there's no confusion to be had, the dev made it abundantly clear he sucked at making males look cool so he decided to pick women and attach a sausage to them and call them males

call it lazy and uninspired but i guess this messy patchwork does its job well?

only storytelling will save this game from falling into irrelevancy
On the contrary, this game will forever be the goat. Anyone that likes Futa/femboy stuff will love this game. And theres not much of that out there. Its a short list and this game is by far the highest quality out all of them. So while the Fetish might be niche, this game will forever be relevant. That said, the female romances are awesome as well.

And yes, I did make my first post just to say your wrong. This game is awesome and I am hyped for human chapter 3.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2021
Just like I said a few messages ago, thanks to this game I discovered a new kink/fetish I have no idea what you call it, I still don't know what the harem part of the game is like, I hope the dev looks at my idea, a new method and/or Kai puts an end to everyone who rapes others but has the opportunity to do it himself if they don't accept (One that I would like to happen to Lady Sena, due to how she mistreated her on the elf path)

dmmt

May 8, 2020
DONT use the MIXDROP DL link. It flashes popups left and right w/o ever DL'ing the file. Get it via the patreon link.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
DONT use the MIXDROP DL link. It flashes popups left and right w/o ever DL'ing the file. Get it via the patreon link.
Not sure what you are talking about and what links.

Mixdrop doesn't do any of that especially if you use something like uBlock Origins or the like.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
God's Call Human Route - Chapter 3 Preview 1/4
link:
Hey everyone, I had a rough and busy month where I couldn't attribute many of my free days to rendering but things have started stabilizing!

Of an expected 1500~1700 renders for this chapter I can say we're at around 20%~
Current render count is at **310 Renders!** (3 Animations as of now!)

*Note from RHFlash: Sorry guys: I had to crop the second preview image a little. “the uploaded file is too large for the server to process“. Also the fourth preview keeps failing to upload, I assume the message may be getting to data heavy? I‘ll try to upload the rest of the previews tomorrow. Just check the link or discord if you want the full image, and the rest of the previews before then. They’re free*

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Rest of the Previews

*Note from RHFlash: The upload initially failed again! The first file size was 12mb so that was probably was was doing it, all these gorgeous previews are just too heavy. With that being said, these and all of other previews I upload will most likely by cropped as non-invasively as possible. Will provide a link to non-cropped previews.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes