SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

- The Final Gambit -

Heya everyone!

Things are speeding up on my side and we're already at around 45 to 50%~! I was extra busy these past couple of days writing my final report for university, but all is done and I can focus on rendering!

Currently, we're at 704 Renders with a total of 53 Animations! I hope that now I can at least normalize my game dev work as university ends and work as much as I can before landing a job

1.png
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
It would be good if the dev developed a fourth route where the player continues with companions from all routes, leading the 3 races to friendship, who knows, maybe in the future, check this out
A 4th route would result in miserably long waiting times. He can hardly cope as it is. We've been waiting for about 1 YEAR!!!! for something to happen again and that was just a small update... Then he's still tinkering with his fucking brave... academy... I don't know what it's called.
This game is driving me so crazy. I finally want to continue playing the routes... Instead I'm just waiting and hoping that something will finally come again. It was almost better if he left it alone. Then you don't have to hope anymore

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes